Sign in to follow this  
SaraMichelle

Base Building mod question???

Hey all,

So i couldn't find any post about the base building mod, and me and my boyfriend started a new server and have been fixing it up with different things. We really wanna add this base building mod we found

However my boyfriend, who does all the adding, can't seem to get it to work. We are hoping someone with knowledge on how to do this can maybe get on mumble with him and help him out. Also thinking about AI stuff but he would need help on that as well. He is kinda just learning as he goes with all of it. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance :)

Okay my boyfriend ask me to ask if anyone can post their mission.pbo and server.pbo files. He said he can add it that way as well.

SaraMichelle

Edited by SaraMichelle

I can't help you with *this* mod, however, if I may help somewhere else? Go on google and look up how to unpack/edit .pbos, then change the mission file. Make the night start an hour earlier and end an hour later, then take out starter flashlights and make everyone start with 10 flare. Make flares an extremely common spawn. And take out your overabundance of vehicles; nothing makes the game less fun like driving.

Well thanks for the advice. :) We are actually started to get a decent player base and as of now they seem to all enjoy how the server is. So were not changing anything atm lol and my boyfriend said he doesn't wanna mess up something that is working well. But again thanks for the advice. I'm hoping someone can help with adding this mod tho, cuz i think it would be extremely fun being able to build a base, and we don't wanna have to use dayz + not everyone likes that.

Thanks i sent them to my boyfriend thru mumble he is checking them out right now. Do you know about adding stuff in like that? Do you host your own server? If so he can get on whatever to talk to you as well, he just has some general questions as well. If not i understand. :)

Thanks i sent them to my boyfriend thru mumble he is checking them out right now. Do you know about adding stuff in like that? Do you host your own server? If so he can get on whatever to talk to you as well, he just has some general questions as well. If not i understand. :)

Using other ppl's pbo wont help, every server has a unique PBO id system.

If you use someone elses pbo file's you just get stuck on wathing for hoste when loging in.

Anyway jump on our TS and i can help him out as good as a can hehe :)

if i am not online just wait or try again:)

TS info: ts.exposedgaming.com