Sign in to follow this  
ThePunisher203

Task Force 141 (AUS)

Hello fellow survivors

Are you of being tired of chased by zombies, bandits and other survivors well the solution is right here.

Task Force 141 is a special group that help bambi's and other survivors and anyone we can.We like to have a laugh but get serious in combat.

First before you go into action please take your time to read the requirements.

Name:

Country

Tinezone:

Role: (Sniper, Rifleman, Medic, Pilot etc)

Experience:

TS3 name:

DayZ name:

A little bit about yourself:

Now to make sure if someone is in the clan you type Ghost and if they say Warrior they're good you can leave them unless they're bandits.

Oath

I, (Name), do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Task Force 141 against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God

Edited by ThePunisher203

Name:boyonfire

Tinezone:idk

Role:rifleman,machinguner and sometimes sniper

Experience:very good at shooting rifels

TS3 name:boyonfire

DayZ name:boyonfire

A little bit about yourself:im batman

I, boyonfire do solemnly swear that I will support and defend the Constitution of the Task Force 141 against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God

Edited by boyonfire