darkpheonx

Hell's Soldiers (Hero/Survivor Dayz Origins Clan)

Short Introduction

Hell's Soldiers was at first a bandit clan, playing on the regular dayz chernarus map.

Now, we are playing dayz origins, on a specific server, and are hero/survivor.

However, this does not mean we do not kill, see a bandit, shoot, see a squad of players, shoot, see a ghillie, probably a bandit, shoot.

In this clan, being a hero/survivor doesn't mean that you cant have fun by experiencing the thrilling pvp combat offered by dayz.

Requirement

13+ years of age

Teamspeak 3

Microphone

Maturity

Some Experience in Dayz

Ability to take orders

Application Form

(This is what we we will ask you on Teamspeak)

Can you take orders:

How active are you:

Can you share gear:

Can you respect other members:

On a scale of 1-100, how mature would you rate yourself: why:

Why should we let you join us, what can you offer:

Information

Teamspeak3: zlh.teamspeak3.com

Interested?

Join our teamspeak and talk to any officer!

No officer? come back any time

Edited by darkpheonx
  • Like 2

Can you take orders: yes

How active are you: several hours everyday (at the moment our school is closed so i got all time in the world)

Can you share gear: ofcurse but only with people who earned my trust and respect i see that as a important thing in a clan.

Can you respect other members: yes as long they respect me too.

On a scale of 1-100, how mature would you rate yourself: why: 80

Why should we let you join us, what can you offer: im a experienced Dayz player and ill do what i can to improve the community of the clan aswell as helping out and building base in the game.

• Like 1

Can you take orders:Yes Sir

How active are you:I Play Everyday For Around 1-5 Hours

Can you share gear:Yes,But Can I Take Good Gear From Dead People Who I Killed?

Can you respect other members:Of Course, Respect Is The Key To Joy

On a scale of 1-100, how mature would you rate yourself:79 why:Very Good English, Sharer,Friendly,But I Have A Bit Of An Edge, For Instance:If You Hit Me On A Wrong Snare By Saying Something Shitty Towards Me I Just Disconect And Get Angry

Why should we let you join us, what can you offer: Very Experienced DayZ Player, Specialty: I Can Wait Hours To Kill Somebody, Good Eyes, 7.1 Surround Sound Headset.

• Like 1

Hey man it's bedbuger is there a new teamspeak cause it says i cant resolve host name ? Wanna message me or was a banned off the teamspeak ??

• Like 1

Can you take orders: Yes

How active are you: Semi/heavy - in college so i play when im not studying

Can you share gear: yes

Can you respect other members: yes

On a scale of 1-100, how mature would you rate yourself: why: 85ish. I'm a serious person, but i like to have fun and joke around aswell.

Why should we let you join us, what can you offer: I've played Dayz for a long time. Get along with others and a good loot gatherer. Not the best fight, though still good, more of a gatherer than a hunter.

• Like 1

Can you take orders: yes

How active are you: most nights, random throughout the day

Can you share gear: yes

Can you respect other members: yes

On a scale of 1-100, how mature would you rate yourself: why: 80, i can be a serious player, or have some fun if we do crazy shit.

Why should we let you join us, what can you offer: ive played dayz since its been out, i can also be tactical. And devise plans.

Can you take orders: Of course i can i have been doing it all my life haven't I? (Im basicly my sisters slave)

How active are you: On everyday unless something comes up

Can you share gear: Yes i can. But i will always be the first one to loot the person i killed!

Can you respect other members: Yes i can and i will.

On a scale of 1-100, how mature would you rate yourself: Around a 85

why: Because im pretty mature but i will crack a joke every once in a while (Mostly a bad pun)

Why should we let you join us, what can you offer: I have been in a clan before. Im RMPs lieutenant ( Its a faction server i play on theres GUE RMP and MRC). Im a decent PvPer and im great with stealth. One downside is that im not the best with a sniper.

Edited by Dezzre

Can you take orders:Yes

How active are you:Fairly

Can you share gear:Yes

Can you respect other members:Yes

On a scale of 1-100, how mature would you rate yourself: why: About 80, I have been told I'm more mature than some adults. and I don't whine about death.

Why should we let you join us, what can you offer:I can offer maturity and loyalty.

How active are you:im on every day

On a scale of 1-100, how mature would you rate yourself:i would give my self a 85

Why should we let you join us, what can you offer: i will be there every time you guys need me i will be loyal and mature to you

How active are you:I am mostly on everyday and i can be online when ever you guys need me.

On a scale of 1-100, how mature would you rate yourself:i would give myself 90 im a very mature playing dying doesnt bother me and i dont like to bother other players and do immature stuff.

Why should we let you join us, what can you offer: I am available most of the time im on almost everyday i have alot of experience i have been playing for almost a year i am a great scavenger and hunter i work well with other people and play smart and im loyal.

Can you take orders:Oh yeah

How active are you: From 3:15 to 10:30

Can you share gear:Very generous

On a scale of 1-100, how mature would you rate yourself: why: 60 Cause i'm serious i can have a lot of fun people say i'm funny and when i wanna be serious i am

Why should we let you join us, what can you offer:I dont know i just like day z origins my computer only gets 10 frames but i think you will really like me and im good