Sign in to follow this  
daowen

-=42 Rifles=- New clan looking for members With new Server!

Welcome!

I have recently started up a new dayZ clan and hope for it to grow tremendously we have our own server and steam group and wish for friendly lighthearted dayZ players to come along and join us!

Application Form

Skype name:

Time Zone:

Any additional information:

when you have posted your reply below and we have you on steam and skype we shall invite you to the group and remember we have a server!

Edited by crustytoeman

Skype name:Bobleeswagger26

Time Zone: gmt

Any additional information: after a group of likeminded players for badass dayz times!

What kind of discipline structure do you have? What's the goal for the clan? Other than fun times. Like, what does that entail. What is it that you're looking for?

Skype name: natevos

Time Zone: Eastern

Any additional information: I just want some people to play with and to have fun.

Edited by Gravemiind

On Skype I will probably appear offline but that's just because there's this faggot at my school who never leaves me alone from my school but I don't want to just ignore his calls while I'm online because he has no friends.

Skype name: daplayboi

Time Zone: CENT -6

Any additional information: Looking to have some fun and play with a group!

Edited by thederekkk

What kind of discipline structure do you have? What's the goal for the clan? Other than fun times. Like, what does that entail. What is it that you're looking for?

We are rather layed back but there is a structure to the camp and clan being people in charge. but yea rather layed back :)

Can I just get some info about the server you guys play on? Map, custom loadouts, vehicles, custom buildings, population, timezone?

Edited by BANANA
  • Like 1

We are rather layed back but there is a structure to the camp and clan being people in charge. but yea rather layed back :)

Sounds chill, what about the majority of the members nationality and timezones? What's the leadership structure like?

• Like 1

Can I just get some info about the server you guys play on? Map, custom loadouts, vehicles, custom buildings, population, timezone?

it is our own new server with custom building, 500+ vehicles growing population and 24/7 daylight

Server Ip : 146.185.30.2:3000

Sounds chill, what about the majority of the members nationality and timezones? What's the leadership structure like?

We have members from all over UK, aus, USA , south africa and is is currently run by 2 people :)

We have members from all over UK, aus, USA , south africa and is is currently run by 2 people :)

Do you run by a rank structure, or the two that run it are the leaders and members run under them?

Do you run by a rank structure, or the two that run it are the leaders and members run under them?

" run it and the members are under them :)

• Like 1

Skype name: search jackhutch211 and troll will come up

Time Zone:gmt

Any additional information: love your servers just been talking to you my name is hutchyXD and want to play with good playes