Sign in to follow this  
gamingseantv

Looking For A Team...?

Hey guys, I have been playing dayz on my own for a while now and I think its time to get an awesome team together. The server that I go on is called project echo and it is a great server! The server IP is 146.185.31.106:3017 Im looking forward to playing with you guys in the future.

if you want to join us we play on the fun gaming server

Yeah...a guy asking for a team and a guy that is a bandit says he can join hmm seems fishy ! :D

Yeah...a guy asking for a team and a guy that is a bandit says he can join hmm seems fishy ! :D

haha usually you'd be right but i don't bait thats one of my golden rules

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/131828-fun-gamingcomchernaruscustom-basefortressroadbridgenpc-guardsextra-buildingsautorefuelstreethouse-lighting/

if your interested

Edited by beatSTV

Sure sounds like a good server :) but I'm still hunting down a clan that took our heli and they crashed it.

• Like 1

Sure sounds like a good server :) but I'm still hunting down a clan that took our heli and they crashed it.

yeah we had a clan war last night there where 6 of us and god knows how many of them at skalisky fortress. Fighting AI and another clan with two hueys raining bullets down snipers on the hills of krutoy cap and pxbs in the water. Litrally one of the most intense nights on DayZ in probably a year

Edited by beatSTV

Damn you Nos, you ninja'd my post :D

If you want a good server to play on with these ''team mates'' of yours here you go!

Some Features include: 24-7 day, 200+ vehicles (vehicles on the coast as well as in towns north) Custom load out as well. The admins here are super friendly and will help out anybody who needs it!

The Server ip is this: 108.168.172.162

Port:3272

I look forward to seeing some more active members on the server!

Clan Info:

Bloodline

Clan that owns Its own server and team speak

At the moment we are looking to recruit new members to our group.

Honor, Loyalty, Respect that's our clan motto.

TeamSpeak Server: talonite.typefrag.com:4105

Day Z Server: [bL] PvP Spawn with Sniper! [Custom Anti-Hacks] 100+ Vehicles Repaired- Debug Monitor-DayZChernarus 1.7.6.1/103419 [Veteran]GMT-2] Private Hive Bloodline Clan

Server IP: 173.193.202.109

Server Port: 3408

Requirements:

17+

mature attitude

Team speak

Microphone

Must speak fluent English

must be active (If your not so active or you play certain days let us know)

Rules:

No Clan Killing

No stealing

No drama (If there is a problem between you and any other member Inform the Clan leaders)

If there are any questions feel free to msg me on the forums or on steam. Steam name: Zylon180