PANDAFLUFF

Looking for honest team players :)

Hey guys. im about a couple months into playing dayz and ive been doing it all by myself. i feel like i would be even better in a small group of maybe 3 other people. if u are new to the game or have been playing it for a while, dont hesitate to contact me. i feel like we could make a great team as long as u are mature an honest an know atleast some common sense on what you doing :P thank you.

there are a few requirements i would like to add:

1.) atleast 15+

2.) mature

3.) teamplayer

4.) have skype

5.)dont get bored of dayz after u die!

ADD ME:

Steam: silasira

Thanks guys :)

I saw your post and thought I would drop you a line and offer some help and invite you to join our server.

Our server runs a modified version of the 2017 mod (version 1.1) for a unique play experience. We have basic starting gear, a bandage and a box of pain killers, no weapons, tools, etc. Low server population (great for new players) Custom AI squads patrolling the map hunting zombies and/or players. Full moon every night to aid in playing in the dark. Friendly and helpful admins. We are mostly a close group of friends and co-workers casually enjoying the game. Just filter for "DayZHerd" in DayZCommander. IP: 173.192.200.71:3017

If you have any questions or would like additional information feel free to PM me.

Good offer from swift, we also have a private hive, its called Glg gaming, filter that and youll find us. We have a teamspeak, our playerbase is friendly and active. Start with an ak74 and ammo, 24/7 daylight, and some other cool features. Feel free to hop on our teamspeak at voice.graylinesgaming.com and we can answer any questions you have.

Playing alone and finding out stuff yourself is better then joining a group.

Trust me, I never really got the newbie experience because I joined a huge group and I watched a ton of tutorials.

There is a difference in helping a newer player and giving them everything. The latter does not help them in the long run and is not the way we do things. We have a new group member joining us tomorrow for our monthly LAN party and he will have just as challenging a time during his first week as I did a year ago. Teach a man to fish and all that jazz...

Pretty sure he asked for a small group of people, not a heavily modded server. If you hadn't actually responded to Derper's comment I'd assume you two are spambots.

OP, check out the general discussions sub-forums. There are plenty of people looking for groups there, or you can just move this thread there. Best of luck.

• Like 1

Reading comprehension there chief. I said I play with friends and coworkers. I mention the server BECAUSE it is heavily modded. I don't want people coming in expecting something it isn't.

Hi :)

I have a server friendly, about a 10-13 player base, trying to expand ;) we are mostly friendly other then two bandits that are friendly some of the time lol...You are more then welcome to come check out our server

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/131855-planet-f8l-new-server-us/#entry1279250

Im sure one or two of the peeps that play could use an extra pair of hands :)

SaraMichelle :)

Hey I've only been playing dayz for a few weeks but i've already found a nice crowd to run with. There's usually only 3 of us but we work well together and like to challenge some of the larger clans on our server. ill add ya and maybe you can join us. Also our server is CrayZMod address 108.174.63.242:2302.