Sign in to follow this  
U.G.N - Jedi Panda

** ZombieWorld.eu ** Creating a new team, recruiting members + Admins ** - Have Dedicated Server hosting; DayZ, Arma 3, CS:GO, TeamSpeak, Website!

DayZSplashLG.png

Hey everyone,

I am creating a new team for the Zombie World Community, we're a well established community with a wide mix of players and teams. However I am looking to create a core team for the main Zombie World team. This team will be representing Zombie World and the members will have the chance to be an admin should they wish to and should they prove themselves to be decent people. :)

So, requirements as follows;

- English speaking (can be from any country, not just in Europe. We currently have members from Europe, USA, and CA)

- Over 18

- Good standard of game play (No exploiting of glitches, combat logging, etc)

- Team spirit and not the lone wolf mentality

- Working microphone as TeamSpeak 3 is required

Anyone interested in joining us should either join via TeamSpeak and chat with anyone wearing the [Z.W. Admin] tag, or reply in this thread if you need more info, etc :)

TeamSpeak IP = 188.165.222.39

Cheers guys!

Panda

Untitled-1_zps53ee0a41.png

Edited by -Panda
  • Like 1

LOL :D

Whats that supposed to mean?

Laugh out Loud // Lot's of Love :wub:

Nice get out of jail free card :P Edited by -Daniel-

ZombieWorld.eu - WhiteList Private Hive - UK#10 - New Weapons - Extra Vehicles -6 Heli's-

Hacker free, Safe games, Play here!! - London - The Silent Warrior Anti-Hack!

Hey everyone!

I've been running a successful Private Hive server for a while now, the server 100 slot server, and we have a good, solid base of regular players, however we still have more room to grow and develop. I would like to welcome you to play on our server. This server and community has been over 7 months in the making, and ithas been a big challenge. We went from being a standard DayZ server, to one of the top DayZ servers in the world, through good players, good admins, and a good atmosphere. We were ranked 10th in the World, and 2nd in the UK, as ranked by GameTracker.

However it was at this peak in our popularity that I decided to install a WhiteListing feature, this restricts the players who can play on the server to only those who have been approved and who took the time to register and apply. This has proven an extremely valuable step to making UK#10 one of the safest, and hacker free servers on which to play DayZ. We currently achieve a 99.56% hacker free environment, this is established by the number hackers banned, and the number of whitelisted players.

There is a great community spirit here, both in game, and in this thread. We have a perfect mix of bandits, care bears, and players who are in between. If you are looking for a hack free, well admined server with a great community, then submit your whitelist application and start playing with us! :)

Chernarus #1 - 188.165.222.39:2302

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Our TeamSpeak 3 Server is now active !! Any player or team can join, the TeamSpeak server is open to the public.

If you wish to have a private passworded room, send me a PM and I will create you one for your team. I suggest you all stop using SkyPe and join our Teamspeak !!

IP: 188.165.222.39

****************************************************************************************************