Sign in to follow this  
gtho1@xtra.co.nz

WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!

What has happened ?? Not happy about the shit I have just gone through to get to 1.7.1.2..

Frist off I spawned in debug land, managed to find my back onto the map. not to bad because i had a map and compass on me.

Then i got to a nice hill to settle down on in the forest to sort myself out on which is ok.

Then come into a new server with a mate we were there for 10sec and next thing BANG DEAD!! WTF goes on there no on around all my stuff i had is gone!!

Then respawn on the coast with nothing except a banage and pain killers.

this is F^$%#6ing stupid why was I killed in the frist place ????

And another thing I have spawned with nothing to defend myself with, there is a guy just up the road killing all the new spawned people who cant defend them selfs what a f^$%6ing crock this is.

U have spoiled a not to bad game by doing what u have done.

O_Smiladon

im angry. better make another thread.

Here is an idea though. switch servers and/or revert to previous build.

What has happened ?? Not happy about the shit I have just gone through to get to 1.7.1.2..

Frist off I spawned in debug land' date=' managed to find my back onto the map. not to bad because i had a map and compass on me.

Then i got to a nice hill to settle down on in the forest to sort myself out on which is ok.

Then come into a new server with a mate we were there for 10sec and next thing BANG DEAD!! WTF goes on there no on around all my stuff i had is gone!!

Then respawn on the coast with nothing except a banage and pain killers.

this is F^$%#6ing stupid why was I killed in the frist place ????

And another thing I have spawned with nothing to defend myself with, there is a guy just up the road killing all the new spawned people who cant defend them selfs what a f^$%6ing crock this is.

U have spoiled a not to bad game by doing what u have done.

O_Smiladon

[/quote']

and what do you plan to do with the hoarded stuff anyway? you either end up killing other player or getting killed and lose everything no different from new character with less stuff.

You spawned in Debug forest because you have not updated your ArmA II Beta Patch. And the whole, "Spawn with no weapon" thing has been discussed, and has been around for ages!