luisnm

Looking for a Dayz Partner

Hello, Dayz community.

I am looking for a partner (or several) who are willing to play with me. I find myself many many times playing alone, trying to be a "lone wolf" and as many of you know...that is suicidal right now since i often get killed for no reason.

I am 19 years old, i am fluent on english and spanish, i also speak a little bit of french. I reside in Las Vegas, NV.

My play-style is survivor, i always try to play the game right (i don't go killing people for no reason like if it was call of duty, for those bandits out there).

I do have a headset, razer carcharias to be specific.

You could add me through Steam: luisnm1993

You could also contact me sending me a PM over this account.

Thank you,

See you out there.

Edited by luisnm

I saw your post and thought I would drop you a line and offer some help and invite you to join our server.

Our server runs a modified version of the 2017 mod (version 1.1) for a unique play experience. We have basic starting gear, a bandage and a box of pain killers, no weapons, tools, etc. A low population (good for new players) Custom AI squads patrolling the map hunting zombies and/or players. Full moon every night to aid in playing in the dark. Friendly and helpful admins. Just filter for "DayZHerd" in DayZCommander.

PM me if you want/need additional information.

Edited by Sw1ft

Hay man in game names drewbiezy id be happy to have a partner I play on a few different vannilla ish servers ill add you on skype and well pick a server.

If you want a good server to play on with these ''team mates'' of yours here you go!

Some Features include: 24-7 day, 200+ vehicles (vehicles on the coast as well as in towns north) Custom load out as well. The admins here are super friendly and will help out anybody who needs it!

The Server ip is this: 108.168.172.162

Port:3272

I look forward to seeing some more active members on the server!

hi everyone, im looking for a partner to play with as well, even a small group would be ok with me . i used to play day z a ton but i havent played ina while, atleast 4 months or so but im ready to pick it back up. add me on skype mike2k777 and we can go from there