[3K] N33KO (Myself)

[3K] KIDD

[3K] COPEY

[3K] Red Knight

[3K] I.C.U

Past members (DayZ):

Syksey

History:

[3K] Was founded around ten years ago by myself. Using the [3K] tags in various PC and console games over the years, many people have been in [3K] and here we are now, on DayZ.

[3K] On DayZ:

We only play on the best private white listed server on DayZ which is UK#10, details of which you can find below:

We are all very well known on this server among other clans.The community, the admins, lack of hackers, the players and much much more is outstanding. See the link for details and experience UK#10 for yourself.

UK#10 boasts its own teamspeak server of up to 512 players, on which, we have our own [3K] passworded channels. Team 1 and Team 2.

For the Majority of the time the reason for Team 2 channel is to deal with the confusion of many people talking to each other who are in different areas. However, I would ask that all new recruits for [3K] would join Channel 2 (You shall receive the password after your application). We will be in and out of both while playing together.

Rules:

1) English only

2) No abuse of any kind, this includes racism, sexism, homophobic etc

3) Get along with everyone and enjoy yourself :)

How to apply:

1) Be whitelisted on UK#10

2) Reply in this topic with your Ingame name and location. (It wont fail your application, its just curiosity as to where our new members are from)

3) Once a member of [3K] Has seen your application, they will give you beans and pm you with our teampeak Channel 2 password.

The I.P. for the UK#10 Teamspeak server is:

If you want a good server to play on with these ''team mates'' of yours here you go!

This server is a clan server too, but we would like some friendly rivalries! ;) Hvk gaming will be glad to have others on!

Some Features include: 24-7 day, 200+ vehicles (vehicles on the coast as well as in towns north) Custom load out as well. The admins here are super friendly and will help out anybody who needs it!

The Server ip is this: 108.168.172.162

Port:3272

LOL ^^ 3K already play on my server dude, one of the best servers that features whitelist and no hackers :)