Rozzok

My death leads to a charity case.

I was very low on blood ( I randomly passed out at times ;_; ) so I headed into cherno and started something.

I went onto random servers and dropped the following ( Little by little on each server. THen I died later Ill explain how )

M16a4 ACOG ( I found alot I skipped on. But I for some reason wanted to grab one so I did )

I dropped it with 2 Mags.

I went on another server dropped 2 bandages and 2 more Stanarg mags

Then I went to a UK server and as soon as I joined 2 fellows told me to drop my G17 ( None were bandits. They were poorly armed. )

I dropped 2 more bandages and one morphine. Then aborted

Went on 2 more servers and dropped these:

G17 With 3 mags

Camoflauge clothing ( not ghillie )

and tons of food/drinks and morphine.

All was done in the church of cherno. And after I logged back in to my old US server, I was shot by someone using a lee enfield. That man does not deserve anything. good thing I had nothing else other than a Mtn Dew ( Rumors incoming ) So sir Andre. dont kill me when im doing a charity case again

#YOLO

Back to trading my m24.

Isn't YOLO like Carpe Diem for stupid people?

Those dudes that told you to drop the G17 probably could've saved your ass ;)

Lol you're an idiot. You really think you're making a huge impact and helping tons of people doing this but you're not. I also agree with Diddums, "YOLO" is for stupid people doing stupid things....those mutts....

Lol you're an idiot. You really think you're making a huge impact and helping tons of people doing this but you're not. I also agree with Diddums, "YOLO" is for stupid people doing stupid things....those mutts....

YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE. UNLESS YOU ARE A LEGEND

THE LEGEND NEVER DIES

If your idea of culture means snapping duckface pictures with your iphone in front of your bathroom mirror and then posting it on facebook, and if you think you got "swag" because you wear a baseball cap backwards then YOLO is probably appropriate.

• Like 1

lol All this hate for the four letter acronym. I guess people do live once. So they'll spend it doing this.

So what, you server hop, drop random parts of your gear in Cherno church, and log again? Don't really see the point. You could've gotten healed by a random and trade a gun or something, or just found a bambi and let him loot you. What you did seems pointless. If I found 2 STANAG mags in Cherno church as a fresh spawn, I wouldn't even bother picking them up unless I got lucky at the military spawns.

So what, you server hop, drop random parts of your gear in Cherno church, and log again? Don't really see the point. You could've gotten healed by a random and trade a gun or something, or just found a bambi and let him loot you. What you did seems pointless. If I found 2 STANAG mags in Cherno church as a fresh spawn, I wouldn't even bother picking them up unless I got lucky at the military spawns.

You never know. found m107 mags once then found a heli crash site with it. 7 LEEF LUCKY CLOV3R