Rozzok

Trading M24 ( Official Hive )

Ill trade my M24 I found ( Literally just now ) Only comes with one mag though

I have these great items for trade also!

x4 Stanag 30 round mags ( I think 4 or 3 )

M9 With 2 M9SD Mags and 2 Normal M9 mags.

Post offers. or Ill gladly take m24 mags for these items up here. Since I would use my m24 if no one takes it.

LOOKING FOR :

Ghillie suit

M40a3 ( I think its the name of the sniper. With camo on it )

Rangefinder ( Not sure how rare )

G17

( EDIT )

I would also take a DMR With a ghillie suit. Since I usually find TONS of dmr mags. ( I would never run out of ammo basically :l

It Appears I can split dmr mags into rounds for it.. Now I see why people like this weapon. Still offering to trade it for a ghille and a m40a3 Or a ghille and anything that uses STANAG rounds

Edited by Rozzok

Ill trade my M24 I found ( Literally just now ) Only comes with one mag though

I have these great items for trade also!

x4 Stanag 30 round mags ( I think 4 or 3 )

M9 With 2 M9SD Mags and 2 Normal M9 mags.

Post offers. or Ill gladly take m24 mags for these items up here. Since I would use my m24 if no one takes it.

LOOKING FOR :

Ghillie suit

M40a3 ( I think its the name of the sniper. With camo on it )

Rangefinder ( Not sure how rare )

G17

( EDIT )

I would also take a DMR With a ghillie suit. Since I usually find TONS of dmr mags. ( I would never run out of ammo basically :l )

You know you can split dmr mags inte 4x m24?

You know you can split dmr mags inte 4x m24?

What the hell.... Well Im still looking for a Ghillie suit / m40a3 xD.. Rather have those. And how would I go about that?

Go in to your inventory, right click DMR mags, split in to 4 M24 magazines

• Like 1

Go in to your inventory, right click DMR mags, split in to 4 M24 magazines

The more I know the better.. I really would rather have a ghillie though. Not really a fan of the m24.. Got me killed last time I used it.

FYI the DMR mag converts to 4x M24 mags by right click. Also it converts back as long as you have >4 M24 mags in your inventory, So you do not need to worry about M24 mags.

The M40A3 is the M24 with camuflage.

Versus DMR, they have zeroing but have long (bolt action) reload and are incompatible with night vision.

EDIT: LoL I'm a slow typer, lot of people replied before me :)

To business: I got all you want.

Sadly you do not offer what I need...

Firstly, looking for FN FAL.

Maybe could accept some common yet good weapons like M4A1 CCO, M4A3 CCO.

And maybe some sandbags... found few a long time ago (version 1.7.5.1?) but never since.

Got anything?

Edited by tomcat705

FYI the DMR mag converts to 4x M24 mags by right click. Also it converts back as long as you have >4 M24 mags in your inventory, So you do not need to worry about M24 mags.

Versus DMR, they have zeroing but have long (bolt action) reload and are incompatible with night vision.

I dont do long range sniping. more like 500 meters is my limit. Should I go with a dmr instead of a m24? I would hate to miss at pointblank range.. ( Horrid fps in towns here. )

The longest range I would do at ALL is say... NW Airfield. Sitting on the tower and pointing way back at the First barracks. Thats like a 700 Meter shot I think.

EDIT AGAIN LOL :

Found a Mp5. Picked it up and putted it into my backpack and it dissapeared. Good thing I still gots me m24... Not risking it now

Edited by Rozzok

LoL, the list of items swallowed by my backpacks is more impressive than most offers of this trade forum.

Last occasion was a M4A1 CCO SD gone poof into inventory box of AH6X.

Hope it makes you less unhappy :)

DMR is better choice for midrange sniping. It is zeroed for 150m (min zoom) and 350m (max zoom), other than that you just memorize the bullet drop corrections. Most importantly, if you miss, you can repeatedly shoot quickly.

• Like 1

LoL, the list of items swallowed by my backpacks is more impressive than most offers of this trade forum.

Last occasion was a M4A1 CCO SD gone poof into inventory box of AH6X.

Hope it makes you less unhappy :)

DMR is better choice for midrange sniping. It is zeroed for 150m (min zoom) and 350m (max zoom), other than that you just memorize the bullet drop corrections. Most importantly, if you miss, you can repeatedly shoot quickly.

:o I feel bad man... THE FEELZ, anyone got a DMR then? last time I sniped was with a CZ 550. I got the first shot first kill on the coast with it. Thats why I LOVE snipers. Also while Im at it I need some MREs. Or if someone is willing to give me normal food im fine ;_; im starving, Ill give Stanag magazines.

Rangefinder is really rare. I don't think anyone will trade that for a M24^^

• Like 1

Rangefinder is really rare. I don't think anyone will trade that for a M24^^

I dont really care that much. Im hoping for a ghillie suit as today I have still not found one. Ill probably farm the shit out of Balota airstrip today hoping for good popups.

You should take a look at the Cherno appartments after a server restart, the chance to get a ghillie is good ;)

• Like 2

You should take a look at the Cherno appartments after a server restart, the chance to get a ghillie is good ;)

May the beans be with you. You get my beans while I go to cherno appartments. Right now im scavenging on low ass servers because when I go into towns I get horrific fps. So ill go on one completely empty.

Ill check this post in a bit.

You can add me on steam if you want bacon. I should be " The Dayman Rozzok " Ill definetly talk to you more about stuff like this. ( :3 ) Im japanese also. dont mind my english as I say its horrible.

TRADING STILL :

m9

4x Stanag Mags.

NEED :

Food. Now.

G17

Tell me what you want. Ill scavenge Balota then head to NW airfield in due time.

Edited by Rozzok

Take a look at the orange house, the appartments, the school (every room!) the chruch and the railway station. There are the chances good to get a ghillie.

E: The café house can spawn a ghillie too.

E2: You can be sure my english is more horrible than yours. I always play on a private hive server (MyDayZ) because this is clean and without hackers and combatloggers.

My Steam name should be " BaconTrooper " add me if you have questions like this. I'll answer it if I know it :P

Edited by BaconTrooper

Who in their right mind will want to trade a non camo m241 with a camo m241look alike? Not me.

EDIT: LoL I'm a slow typer, lot of people replied before me :)

To business: I got all you want.

Sadly you do not offer what I need...

Firstly, looking for FN FAL.

Maybe could accept some common yet good weapons like M4A1 CCO, M4A3 CCO.

And maybe some sandbags... found few a long time ago (version 1.7.5.1?) but never since.

Got anything?

Would you be willing to let that M40A3 go for a Mk48 with a couple belts? :)

Well I just found a 24 slot backpack.. And a m4a3 CCO with no ammo. Guess those can be traded. Also got tons of medical supplies. STILL LOOKING FOR GHILLIE

Would have use of your M4a3 CCO.

My spare ghillie suit is wrapped and waiting.

Already traded