I've been playing dayz for now the better part of a year i know all the tips and ticks, you come at me with a akm i'll take you down with my g17 but enough showboating :L, to the point I'm looking a well recruited squad from europe tz so are time zones will be in zync if you want to play a specific role that's fine i like being a med (humanity freak). Noobs are welcome i could show you the ropes not a problem . we will establish bases and dominate the server veterans sick of lone wolfeing understandable i was in your shoes so feel free to reply i have not established a server yet because i would like to find one with all are pings are great. if interested feel free to reply then we will get into further details....

Edited by ciarangames1080p

I would like bandits and hero in the group specifically , Bandits to do what jobs need to be done, hero go out find loot bring back to base but whatever we find we share only on specific missions if one or two of are guys need to go into cherno for medical supplies we will spare them are snipers, ghilles etc giving them greater chances to survive. we will have eachothers back if one of are guys die we take out the guys that done it and we mind there body until the get there stuff back or we dye trying. but no matter what we have eachothers 12,3,6,9 o clock at all times we will scout places untill we know there is a not a living soul left in that AOO.

Hey , I would be up for teaming up. I might be a bit nooby as I've just started playing recently but I think i have got good enough at surviving and general play that I want to actually have a team and try to have an objective rather than just surviving.

just saw the last comment :

I have a Mic , Scotland and play time is varied just now with coursework but So far been on most nights about 3 hours and heaps more at the weekend

Edited by knowinglewis
  • Like 1

no problem mate i could show you what to do add me on steam and we will talk more. Any other volunteers i want to build a army :D

You are more than welcome to use our server. It is in its second month and slowly populating in the evening hours. We are always looking for more people to start clans or join one of our 2 clans already. and even if there is not anyone online we still have lots of NPCs to be careful of. So stepping into Electo or Cherno just isnt simple as a unpop Server. Our 2 clans work under the community name of Team-Bloodtype but will shoot each other without problems. One has control of the west and one has control of the east.

You can join the community and start a "clan/army/team" from with in us, Use our forums and our TS3. Or you can just use our server.

Its your game, Play as you wish!

Whatever you decide I wish you all the best in DayZ! Good luck out there!

www.team-bloodtype.com

Edited by TeamBloodtype

Hi there, i would be interested in teaming up. Been playing for a few months and am pretty good, lone wolfing most of the time but its getting a bit of a bore. Im 31 from Dublin, i play as much as i can, on every second night. I mostly play on seatt server http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/185.2.138.60:3204/ Low ping and zero lag. I have TS and a mic.