Sign in to follow this  
Malutor

Bandit skin?

I saw many videos on youtube with people having bandit skin without any Murders or Bandit Kills.. How is it possible?

I love Bandit skin and I want to play using it with my friends. Any ideas?

The bandit skin was taken out as it's unrealistic for people who kill to just suddenly have different clothes. The ones who used to get it with no murders are the ones who had low humanity and would thus keep spawning with it on.

I've heard you can find it, but I've never found it nor seen another player with it on since it was taken out.

It would be nice to have it back as a loot spawn though, but my Wookie suit works out better.

yeah i agree this should be brought back until whatever the rocketmiester has planned for humanity murdering etc..

its a very nice model skin as well... im hoping in future releases there are many more skins as they are fun and i love having a different one other than the survivor one!

cheers

Something like a sixth sense would make the most sense. Some "feeling" you get via text or visual aid to warn you this player is a bandit. Humans do have intuition so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch. "My spider senses are tingling and so are my balls".

I wish we could find the bandit skin laying around, it makes you look like a cool cunt.