Sign in to follow this  
???????????

My body unlootable?

Ok I was doing something in desktop, and some guy asked if I was friendly and I didn't reply so he shot me. well I was doing something in desktop but what ever he said he was sorry so he's going to loot the body and put it in the car but he says the body is unlootable and my friend tried and he said the same thing.

help

Sometimes it is just a server issue. Maybe exiting and rejoining the server may help.

Sorry, Im not an expert, but this might help.

Ok I will try

Sometimes it is just a server issue. Maybe exiting and rejoining the server may help.

Sorry, Im not an expert, but this might help.

nvm its gone :(

AAAAAANNNNDD its GONE! I am with crackpot on this one don't get too attached to your junk.

• Like 1

AAAAAANNNNDD its GONE! I am with crackpot on this one don't get too attached to your junk.

thanks rick can't wait for season 4 of TWD lol

Well played sir... lol no seriously though i 9 times out of ten have found better crap right after i was killed anyways.

Well played sir... lol no seriously though i 9 times out of ten have found better crap right after i was killed anyways.

Yea happens a lot to me to found a dmr as50 killed after :(

some hives can be buggy when it comes to loot, I stopped playing on thelaughingman private hive because bodies were unlootable.