Sign in to follow this  
Later36s

-=GMA=- Guild of Mute Assassins Open Recruiting

Guild of Mute Assassins

-=GMA=- provides a home for all heroes and bandits alike.

Our main goal in DayZ is to allow 18 and up gamer's to have a place and guild/clan to call home. -=GMA=- which runs a Epoch Overwatch Origins server (with many mods added) to play on all you want. We also provide a TS3 server for all your voice communication needs. -=GMA=- is currently accepting applications and look to provide the most fun and receptive server in the Dayz Community. We are also looking for fellow gamer's that have background in mission file editing for our private servers and video editors to help promote -=GMA=-. We are not a Guild with ranks and tall guide lines, we are a laid back group of gamers that continue to explore all that Dayz and incoming mods have to offer. -=GMA=- community also plays many other games as well so when you get board of one there is always some else playing a different game.

If you just enjoy playing Dayz -=GMA=- is the place for you.

To learn more and/or apply please login to www.guildofmuteassassins.com

-=GMA=- Acts alone and has no affiliation with any other clan/guild.

For Epoch server info follow link below:

http://forums.dayzgame.com/index.php?/topic/201729-gma-epoch-origins-overwatch-chaos-i-moddayzoriginsdayzoverwatchdayz-epoch-i-many-mods-i-friendly-admins-i-custom-areas-i/

Weekly Event

-=GMA Round Up=- each and every saturday. visit website for event details.

Edited by Later36s
  • Like 1

Hey GMA clan owners and members.

I'd like to invite you all to play on our lovely sever, Aldeon Gaming Chernarus. We have a friendly community, always looking for more clans and members to join in on the fun.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

Thanks for the invite. we will discuss that. Also to add onto the op's post we do have a age limitation of 18+ with very few exceptions.

Edited by GhostWatcher

-=GMA Blackwater=- now has auto-refuel ! :D

I am working on adding Dogs and in-game base building add-ons!

-=GMA=- has just added a Origins Server to the line up. log in to our website for all the details.

Be sure to come check out the GMA -=BlackWater=- server. tell an admin you found us on this forum and get a custom load-out kit.

GMA has added its first official Weekly Event, Kill Mayor Mondays!!! to join and for more info visit our website.

we are also going to add races on the weekend on the taviana and lingor races tracks. prizes for podium finish.

new server, new scripts, new map, now we just need you as a new member. What say YOU!!!

I cant tell, but is one of your servers an OverPoch server?