Sign in to follow this  
ThOmAs_McCoOy

Looking For A Solid New Group On Dayz Origins Server

Erased sorry cant figure out how to cancel the post.

Edited by ThOmAs_McCoOy
  • Like 1

Hey I have a team of two that ive been running with and occasionally a third. Me and a friend use Skype/TeamSpeak to communicate and we are pretty good at this game. We are all above 18, i think the youngest is 18 but he isn't annoying. If you wanna join us know that we share everything and don't keep anything from the group. Say if we get a DMR we will decide to give it to the person that we have unanimously decided as being the best with that particular weapon. My particular skill is being pilot. Let me know if you would like to join up with us, we also play on DayZ Origins.

hey man this is exactly what i've been looking for a group i can run with and not worry about being shot in the back by them I'm 21 have a working mic and ts3 :) add me on skype or steam if you want me to come along.

• Like 1

can i join im 14 not annoying dont talk much and my specs are sniping long distance like with a lapua as50 and even svd and dmr im a terrible pilot and im allso a realy good driver skype name is bigfatalex1230