CAINEOBUD

Looking for a few players to TEAM with.

Looking for a few players to team up with, must have mic and skype or teamspeak and be over 15.

I will mostly be playing public servers but i do play a few private ones too.

I want to be able to play with a little bit of teamwork but also be able to have a laugh while doing so.

My goal is for our characters to stay alive as long as possible.

My skype is CAINEOBUD send me a message.

I saw your post and thought I would drop you a line and offer some help and invite you to join our server.

Our server runs a modified version of the 2017 mod (version 1.1) for a unique play experience. We have basic starting gear, a bandage and a box of pain killers, no weapons, tools, etc. Custom AI squads patrolling the map hunting zombies and/or players. Full moon every night to aid in playing in the dark. Friendly and helpful admins. Just filter for "DayZHerd" in DayZCommander.

Edited by Sw1ft

I may have to have a look when i bored of normal DayZ. Still i have a home server now, just really looking to recruit a team to play with.

I'm fairly new to the game and looking to join a team. I have a mic plus Skype and teamspeak

add me on skype buddy, i am not on until about 6 tonight but we can join up then.

If you want a good server to play on with these ''team mates'' of yours here you go!

Some Features include: 24-7 day, 200+ vehicles (vehicles on the coast as well as in towns north) Custom load out as well. The admins here are super friendly and will help out anybody who needs it!

The Server ip is this: 108.168.172.162

Port:3272

I look forward to seeing some more active members on the server!

Clan Info:

Bloodline

Clan that owns Its own server and team speak

At the moment we are looking to recruit new members to our group.

Honor, Loyalty, Respect that's our clan motto.

TeamSpeak Server: talonite.typefrag.com:4105

Day Z Server: [bL] PvP Spawn with Sniper! [Custom Anti-Hacks] 100+ Vehicles Repaired- Debug Monitor-DayZChernarus 1.7.6.1/103419 [Veteran]GMT-2] Private Hive Bloodline Clan

Server IP: 173.193.202.109

Server Port: 3408

Requirements:

17+

mature attitude

Team speak

Microphone

Must speak fluent English

must be active (If your not so active or you play certain days let us know)

Rules:

No Clan Killing

No stealing

No drama (If there is a problem between you and any other member Inform the Clan leaders)

If there are any questions feel free to msg me on the forums or on steam. Steam name: Zylon180

I saw your post and thought I would drop you a line and offer some help and invite you to join our server.

Our server runs a modified version of the 2017 mod (version 1.1) for a unique play experience. We have basic starting gear, a bandage and a box of pain killers, no weapons, tools, etc. Custom AI squads patrolling the map hunting zombies and/or players. Full moon every night to aid in playing in the dark. Friendly and helpful admins. Just filter for "DayZHerd" in DayZCommander.

I've seen this around 10 times now, :)

Dont go to the clans they repost that to all players. and probaly got a massive clan we are 3 players having fun with good weapons and helis for more info add me on skype

rynkebysaft2

we got a ts3 channel

we play on taviana and played dayz more than a year.

When i am next on i will add you so we can talk, are you guys from the uk?