SteveMac555

UK LONDON SURVIVAL! 400+ VEHICLES - CUSTOM LOOT TABLES - EXTRA CRASH SITES - FULL MOON - ADDED BUILDINGS, SELF BLOODBAG/AUTO-REFUEL & MORE!

UK London Survival | 400+ Vehicles | Extra Loot | Crash Sites | Full Moon | Lights & More!

94.23.250.120:2302

Come check out our new server UK London hosted, with the following additions:

• Extra Buildings Added - Cherno, NWAF, Random bases around the map etc..
  • 400+ Vehicle Spawns
  • Auto Refuel (without jerry can)
  • Extra Crashed Helicopter Spawns
  • Custom Loot Tables
  • Full Moon at Night
  • Street Lights at Night
  • Self Bloodbag (adds 3000 blood with 20% infection chance, doesn't work in combat and takes 30s)

Rules

• No voice over sidechat.
  • Respect all players.
  • No Hacking/Glitching.

Come along for some fun and games - It's currently a 50 slot server but that could be subject to change either way. We're always looking for mods/additions to make the server more fun.

Bandits welcome :-)

Edited by SteveM
  • Like 2

Great server, should come and check it out, lagg free, no desync or loss of gear. Quite a few people gave good feedback on it's opening night!

• Like 1

Just to add, I've been reading a few threads and alot of people are have trouble finding a good server this late on that doesnt have admins that abuse the system, well this one doesnt. No "Admin Zone GET OUT OR KICK" No secret spawns. Even if you have a fav server, come try it out and you just might add it to your fav's =)

• Added this post to add that alot more buildings have been added, NWAF is kinda dead at the north side with most people camping the Firestation or heading to it then flying away on most servers. So go and check it out! GL HF.

• Like 1

As requested, a large amount of work is hopefully going to be done over the weekend and hopefully uploaded by late Sunday/Monday.

• Extending Electro
  • Adding additions to the smaller towns and villages up north
  • More random outposts in and around forests

Events & Website coming soon!

There was a hacker on about two nights ago, I have tried to contact the admins but I have not received a reply. Also yesterday almost nobody could get onto the server for three hours.

this is the best server but the admins SUCK me and my friend were playing and got banned for no reason it says banned teleporting admins you should do a better job find real hackers not legit players god dammit

Edited by pere

Have been playing on this server only my whole dayz career and was just suddently banned?

Why?

Hi , was playing earlier, been out got some grub and now im banned from your server! what the hell!?? . saying admin ban : PIPEBOMb! wtf . i have not ever hacker or ever will , some kind of help would be great. clear mistake here think you should check your log files or whatever it is you need to check. My in game username is : Robb(OD) . T.I.A

Edited by ROBBOFDEATH

Hi , was playing earlier, been out got some grub and now im banned from your server! what the hell!?? . saying admin ban : PIPEBOMb! wtf . i have not ever hacker or ever will , some kind of help would be great. clear mistake here think you should check your log files or whatever it is you need to check. My in game username is : Robb(OD) . T.I.A

That's an Automatic ban from TSW Antihack

I've removed it now, but if you ever see Pipebombs just sitting there in boxes or anything just leave them be as they are spawned/hacked in items and will only result in being detected by TSW.

Have been playing on this server only my whole dayz career and was just suddently banned?

Why?

Not sure where you got the ban from, but it wasn't us. You're not banned on the server and have been playing on it since posting? Are you sure we're talking about the same server here?

Edited by SteveM
  • Like 1

Hey guys, been playing this server alot recently, it's great because there's alot of people on all the time, but it does get abit laggy - takes a few seconds to move items to your inventory when looting for example and the hackers don't seem to get banned. Other than that though there's plenty of cars and plenty of guns so can't complain

But I'm just wondering if you're planning on adding any new features in the near future? I see some servers with AI camps and pet dogs which sounds pretty awesome!

Also, why is it never night time? It says there are street lights and full moon but it's 24/7 daytime lol

Edited by MrSoloDolo

It is now night time, we had some problems. Most problems are fixed, personally I havnt got the black screen for a while but that is not to do with us, we have contacted the host.

RAMBO EVENT

Once I can make sure that I will be online for a certain evening we will trial a "Rambo Event".

• 30 mins - 1hr duration
  • Possible custom loadout
  • Extra Vehicle spawns on the coast
  • Go Crazy!

The server will then be "Rolled Back" to before the event started once it ends so that player's load-out / vehicles / tents are not affected.

Feedback welcome either on here or via our website's contact page on www.dayzsurvival.eu Thanks!

Edited by darkl3ss

hey man i recently got admin ban from the server and i was just wondering why i got ban and if i can appeal

thanks

Hi Jagz, I will look into it once I get home tonight. Sorry for the delay.

If you want to send more information of when it happened send us a reply on dayzsurvival.eu via the contact page. Thanks

Edited by darkl3ss

There was a hacker on last night and the server got locked for ages, someone said that Sixas said there was going to be a rollback is this true? Because I don't really want to carry on playing on this server if it's jus gonna get rolledback to a few days ago...

There will be no rollback, it will affect too many players, we are just going through the database and logs to make sure players have nothing they shouldn’t. It wasn’t just us who got hacked.

Sorry for any trouble this has caused.

Edited by darkl3ss

RAMBO EVENT Cancelled. Sorry, I have not been online at all this week due to unforeseen circumstances.

Will re-arrange for next week or the weekend!

Thanks

hey you guys!

Just found out that me and my friends are banned for some reason i dont know, therefor i would like to know why!

my ingame name is Loffe..

Edited by Jwhol

Hate to bare you with bad news here but you have a massive infestation of hackers spawing in boxes with all guns and some guy rolling around in a tank. Also every one is multicoloured flashing. His camp is mid way up the west side of the map.

Please rid him from there as well as remove the boxes please.

one of the admin abusers banned me for no reason.

and when my friends asked the admin why I got banned he didnt have the balls to awnser that question.

so unban me please so I can keep on playing on that server...

and as I am reading these other comment you should realy do sometihng about that childish behavior of ur admins.

couse they are banning for no reason and I bed that they dont even have proof to ban the people

and as I am reading these other comment you should realy do sometihng about that childish behavior of ur admins.

couse they are banning for no reason and I bed that they dont even have proof to ban the people

I was going to look into why you were banned and by who. However, for the following:

Player #31 ADMIN ABUSING FAGGOTS (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #9 NO ADMIN ABUSE ON EMERGE (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #39 ADMIN ABUSING GAY SERVER (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #16 BRAINDEAD ADMIN ABUSERS (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #39 ADMIN ABUSING FAGGOTS (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #39 BANNED FOR NO REASON! (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #31 PUTTIN SOME MUSIC ON (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #31 BACK!!!!!!!! (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #42 UNBAN AND I WILL STOP (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #28 L2P ADMIN BAN WHEN KILED (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #44 UNBAN ME THEN PUSSY (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #44 CANT HANDLE MA SKILLS? (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #0 THOUGHT SO USELESS ADMIN (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #37 GO BACK TO KINDERGARDEN (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #2 12Y OLD ADMIN ABUSER (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #39 L2P ADMIN ABUSERS (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #36 NEVERSEENTHISMUCHSKILB4? (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #41 YEALUSADMINLOOKINFORSKIL (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #10 EMERGEGAMING-BEST SERVER (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)

This constant spam and abuse went on for over an hour and you reconnected over 100 times with abusive messages coming up in chat.

You'll NEVER, EVER be getting back on the server again.

Goodbye and good riddance.

• Like 1

I was going to look into why you were banned and by who. However, for the following:

Player #31 ADMIN ABUSING FAGGOTS (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #9 NO ADMIN ABUSE ON EMERGE (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #39 ADMIN ABUSING GAY SERVER (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #16 BRAINDEAD ADMIN ABUSERS (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #39 ADMIN ABUSING FAGGOTS (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #39 BANNED FOR NO REASON! (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #31 PUTTIN SOME MUSIC ON (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #31 BACK!!!!!!!! (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #42 UNBAN AND I WILL STOP (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #28 L2P ADMIN BAN WHEN KILED (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #44 UNBAN ME THEN PUSSY (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #44 CANT HANDLE MA SKILLS? (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #0 THOUGHT SO USELESS ADMIN (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #37 GO BACK TO KINDERGARDEN (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #2 12Y OLD ADMIN ABUSER (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #39 L2P ADMIN ABUSERS (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #36 NEVERSEENTHISMUCHSKILB4? (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #41 YEALUSADMINLOOKINFORSKIL (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)
Player #10 EMERGEGAMING-BEST SERVER (-) has been kicked by BattlEye: Admin Ban (Admin Ban)

This constant spam and abuse went on for over an hour and you reconnected over 100 times with abusive messages coming up in chat.

You'll NEVER, EVER be getting back on the server again.

Goodbye and good riddance.

Hey SteveM!

would u be so kind to check out why me and my friends have been banned for? we dont have a clue to why, since its the only server that we play/ed on it would be nice to know why and if we can lift the ban since we love your server!

/Regards Loffe