Sign in to follow this  
ssg (DayZ)

Competition! Get to top20 in murders.

Hi!

We all know that there is leaderboard for murders. We all want to be in that leaderboard. So why not make it little friendly competition?

http://dayzmod.com/leader/murders.php

Rules of competition:

There are no rules!

I don't care if you kill noobs without guns, I don't care if you camp spawns or NW airfield. All that matters is how many you kill.

Reward:

There is no reward. Only reward you will get is your name on leaderboard and the respect of another bandits. Ofcourse the first to set the score will be the badassest bandit around the campfire. Others can try beat the score and claim the tittle of King Bandit.

You can post your current progress to this forum as screenshot if you want to prove your worthiness. Current minumum to leaderboards is 77. It's already quite high.

Are you a real bandit or a wussy survivor? Choose your weapon, set your aim and good hunting!

I dont see any point in this. There are leaderboards... if there are leaderboards the competition is already running. I guess you missed the train...

Jokkl, second post you drop in, simply to act like a keyboard warrior!

You sense of concern for everyone is astaunding, you are really sucha helpfull guy, trying to help everyone who is "abit behind".

How very nice of you...

i've got one murder so far woooo :D

lmao top guy has over 200 murders..... coast camper :P

I dont see any point in this. There are leaderboards... if there are leaderboards the competition is already running. I guess you missed the train...

Sure there is, but leaderboards only show top20.

http://dayzmod.com/leader/murdersa.php

Current 20. is 43 murders for alive bandit. That is still quita a lot and it won't get you even near all time board.

Not interested. This is just for people who camp Chenro and Eletro, not real bandits at all.

Count me out.

Whats with that wakka flakka wayne guy? obvious hacker is obvious?

i love running around with a M1014 and blasting players in the face so fun :P

Hi!

We all know that there is leaderboard for murders. We all want to be in that leaderboard. So why not make it little friendly competition?

http://dayzmod.com/leader/murders.php

Rules of competition:

There are no rules!

I don't care if you kill noobs without guns' date=' I don't care if you camp spawns or NW airfield. All that matters is how many you kill.

Reward:

There is no reward. Only reward you will get is your name on leaderboard and the respect of another bandits. Ofcourse the first to set the score will be the badassest bandit around the campfire. Others can try beat the score and claim the tittle of King Bandit.

You can post your current progress to this forum as screenshot if you want to prove your worthiness. Current minumum to leaderboards is 77. It's already quite high.

Are you a real bandit or a wussy survivor? Choose your weapon, set your aim and good hunting!

[/quote']

whats the point when anyone can farm murder point if they have friends.