Sign in to follow this  
BigAzWalrus

New Server! A lot of vehicles. Extreme PVP! Invitation from ZyG

ZooYorkGaming has had a server up for about a month now and recently change the map to Namalsk upon many requests. I have been successfully running the server since March and plan to keep it up and running until a few months past DayZ Standalone. We are in need of some server traffic, I have 50 slots with DayZ.ST servers and has been running very smooth. I have recently turned it to more PVP style load-out as shootouts are a favorite thing along with the survival challenge. I am keeping everything at ground level, so no aircraft, if you want to find camps and raid them, you actually have to do some footwork. We will eventually be adding more barracks and loot friendly areas and additions to the city.

To start you will have an M4 with 6 clips, M9 with 4 clips, 2 bandages, one bloodbag for your buddies, 1 cooked steak, Mountain Dew, Morphine for zombie cheapshots, warm weather gear and a set of camo gear for the woods areas of Namalsk. Along with that you will have one range finder a pair of NVG's for the night time, a Coyote backpack, and enough tools for your survival including a GPS if you are new to the map. Why the gear? Because with the military based/high power weapons of Namalsk you will need to do some serious looting and fight for rights to the bunker for the extremely rare railgun and other nice weapons that are provided in the military bases with your buddies or go it solo. The server will reboot every six hours. EVR and Blood Suckers are enabled to enhance the battles.

There are many vehicles on the map to get around, so death will not be as much of a pain to get back to your position and re-enter the fight. And if you can't find a vehicle for whatever reason a 6k hike from one end to the other is nothing compared to Chernorous.

IP:192.31.185.201

Port:3068

If you have any suggestions (within reason) please let us know to make your experience better. Thank you for your time.

-ZyG|BigAssWalrus