Sign in to follow this  
NightmareZee

Looking for a squad?

Hi all, today i've come to the conclusion that i'm going to form my own squad. I've played with many squads in my

time and feel that it's about the time that i'm going to form my own. There is already about 2-3 of us we're not

looking to form a 10 man squad or something, maybe a additional 2-3 players. If you're up for carry on reading

below.

What we're looking for -
  • 6+ months of experience.

• Can play throughout the night, doesn't have to be all the time, we understand you have a life, so do we.
    I'm talking weekends etc.

• A good quality microphone and headset.

• A decent computer, we would like to play with people that has okay graphics so they don't have to play with
    awful frame rates and can spot players etc.

• Fluent English.

• 17+

• Mature, don't talk utter shit constantly, but still have a laugh.

• Good at the game, you know. Calls out targets via compass, navigate through-out the map pretty well and good at PvP.

• Atleast abit of experience in a squad or good at communicating

So if you're up for it, join my TeamSpeak - london2.teamspeak.net:18953

Edited by NightmareZee

Hey NightmareZee,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

Hey NightmareZee,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

Dont listen to him he's been posting this on every thread the same exact post. If you want a group to play with hit me up. I run a group of about 3-4 people with a ton of xp on the game. We're sponsored by a website called DeathZeroGaming.com but all you would need to do to join is let me know. We play on our own server US 1752 with a few other people and we have a base and supplies. We need a heavy gunner and a sharp shooter to fill in some empty roles in our squad. Let me know via PM. Trust me when I say it's easier to join a group then to make one. I've learned the hard way.