Lechop

Looking for team mates on DAY Z : Origins

I am fed up with trying to talk to other survivors just for them to kill me ...... I am looking for people to play the game with get loot and enjoy the game and maybe even set up a base and stuff later on :)

• Like 1

91.121.100.53:2302 this is the server i am on extremely populated :)

91.121.100.53:2302 this is the server i am on extremely populated :)

yup full up ... ill check back. Thx.

Does it stay populated like that? Awesome - and I'm totally down with rolling with you, I've been looking for a strong server with a group to play with...do you have skype? (BTW, I am saving for a mic, but can type through skype until then)

typing through skype would be useless :P we would be better using in game typing :D

But seriously would love to hang about scavenging with 2-3 people and just trying to build ourselfs a base to keep away bandits and stuff :P

Of course, in game, if we could get a group channel going (though I don't know how, exactly) - but for meeting up and all, skype, haha, that way the bandits can't track us :P

That server is full right now, so I'm trying to get in another to start a character for now...

Edited by Rednightjoe

Completely understand what you are getting at, trying to be a friendly player recently has shown bad consequences add me on steam at SBFCJesus if you would like to play sometime.

If you guys got room for one more, I'll tag along, not the most seasoned player, but I can be useful.

I've yet to get someone to join me even though ive added them on steam :( PM me your username and ill add you asap

My steam: tjfreeman7

Sorry I didn't get you my info - lechop, I've seen you in the killfeed a few times, and each time I cringe, lol... I've just started a new character on that server and have a ghille already :D My skype: tjfreeman7 (I don't know how communicating in steam works, but I would be happy to learn...)

My steam friend name: [LPV]Pirateer

I have the same problems as you, I alwayas try and team up with players i see on the servers but i just get killed every time.

Add me on steam sometime and i'll be happy to join you :D