cheezitschrist

Third person hearing

I took a month or two off from playing, came back recently. All of the sudden, my hearing in third person mode is really messed up. My own footsteps sound like they are off and to the left of me, my gun shots sound like they are far away, and in general I can't tell what direction stuff is coming from. Switching to first person makes things sound more normal.

All my other games and programs sound fine so it's not my headphones or anything.

I've heard this complaint. Did it occur after you lost blood?

I have the problem where I can hear everything another player hears. If I'm 300 meters from a target and narrowly miss him, I hear the "zeeeeeeeeeeeeernow!" of the bullet whizzing past him and the plink-plink-plunk of it striking metal/concrete. If I shoot near another player, I hear his footsteps while my bullet passes by. It's like I have super ninja bullets.

I've heard this complaint. Did it occur after you lost blood?

I have the problem where I can hear everything another player hears. If I'm 300 meters from a target and narrowly miss him, I hear the "zeeeeeeeeeeeeernow!" of the bullet whizzing past him and the plink-plink-plunk of it striking metal/concrete. If I shoot near another player, I hear his footsteps while my bullet passes by. It's like I have super ninja bullets.

HAXZ0R..... Tell m3 wh3r to g3t sum che@ts? TROLOLOLOL

• Like 3

Y'all're hackers. But it's a blood problem, I'm pretty sure.

(Mad that I used two contractions in one word?)

• Like 1