Sign in to follow this  
Zekken

the story of my first kill!

hey guys here is my story of my first day and kill on dayz=)

Once upon a time wee bambi zekken got a drakon spawn! so i was on skype with my friend he tells me to go west into elektro so i stop of at the tool shed at drakon and get a axe and arm myself with that and ran over to the fire station in elektro. i see a guy with a big bag and a sniper on his back coming out of the fire station.the guys calls out " hey man am friendly" and so i call out " hey mate am friendly to wana team up am new" what is true it was my second spawn ever spawn.

so we start running north out of elektro with my new best firend i made. the guy was running fast then me so i called out " how are you running faster than me he said " push w twice " and i though ah great. then i ask how you get that gun the lad says " i found it on a guy on top of fire station and it so rare its called a SVD como but has no bullet" i though BINGO! i ask on my mic to my new best friend " hey mate my guy needs a drink do you have a drink i can have?" " ya sure thing" and stops to get it for me.

i run up to him with my axe knowing he cant shoot me and axed him down first swing made him bleed second breaks his legs. i hear a click click click from the svd camo he said that he no bullets for! then watched as he got his m1911 out POW thrid swing hes dead! i took out his stuff and he was so mad.

my friend heard the whole thing on skype and was pissing himself laughing saying am sick for doing that but for some reason i could not help my self=)

hope you enjoyed my wee story from bambi to murderer lol

Shame. That's what turns other nice bambis into the KOS fucktards in this game. But still.. good kill. I'll be looking forward to hunting you.

my first kill was 5 minutes after i spawned i killed a as50 guy with a hatchet

lol im trying not to do that stuff its hard cuz u dont get stuff that easy :|

My first kill story is really stupid. The first gun i found was a SNIPER. lol, It was in the firestation, went upstairs and found an m24 and since firestations have windows on them i took a peak outside, next minute i turn around and a guy with a hatchet hacks me down but since I had a sniper it one hit killed him. My legs were broken and I was bleeding but it still was my first kill :D

My first kill story is really stupid. The first gun i found was a SNIPER. lol, It was in the firestation, went upstairs and found an m24 and since firestations have windows on them i took a peak outside, next minute i turn around and a guy with a hatchet hacks me down but since I had a sniper it one hit killed him. My legs were broken and I was bleeding but it still was my first kill :D

haha nice story mate=) i watch a load of dayz videos before i had my first go. my first spawn i spawned in cherno so thought i go have a look around shit scared of zombies so i was phone going through the city and seen an other guy forward of me prone. great idea ill call out to him on a mic " hey mate wait up ill come with ya" thinking to myself why is this guy not stopping or talking back. after about 10mins of following him around cherno in prone he came back towards me. its was not a player its was a fucking zombie! haha had no idea zombie can be prone to lol

was bleeding and very scared so i started to run then seen a real player on a tower in a guillie suit BANG BANG BANG i got snipered lol