Sign in to follow this  
TimtheBigDaddy

Banned From a Server hosted by spryzcarn

I was banned from a server, I have no idea why, and I want the ban to be lifted since it was my favorite server and had minimal PvP. Not to mention, it's one of the few servers that always has people on it and is close enough to have good connection with me. It says it's hosted by Spryzcarn or something. If someone can help me with this, please do. Sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, I'm just not sure where I should put it.

Stating the server name in your subject helps the admins of that server identifying yout appeal. Stating your ban reason and ingame name might help too.

Okay, I'm answering both questions here. I don't know why I was banned. Whenever I try to join the server, it says: You were kicked off the game. (BattlEye: Admin Ban). The server's name is as follows: DayZChernarus - 1.7.6.1 -veteran 650+ vehicles ;) Additional military buildings, crashedheli spawns | custom loadout , hosted by spryzcarn- Provided by Vilayer.com.

Just type Spryzcarn into the server filter and it should be the only one that shows up.

Your best bet is to find a website or forum from the people renting the server and appeal there. Its a private hive server. They can ban you for whatever reasons they can come up with.

I just checked, and unfortunately, they don't seem to have a website. And this is just something I was thinking: But I was think someone would be willing to go to the server on my behalf and try to get me unbanned or something.

Lol Derper thats the hoster, not the people renting the server. Seriously doubt they can help.

Well if anyone is willing and has the time to do so, please go to the server on my behalf and try to get me unbanned. Thanks.

tim im going to try to unban you not sure how you got banned but ill look into it it will help me alot if you can try to log into the server sometime when you see im connected so i can easily see your guid and remove it form the ban list