Sign in to follow this  
DJConal

Wild Rats Clan (Small Unit)

So I want to start a small unit consisting of a few users. I need people who can take care of themselves when stranded & maintain team stealth.

The objective is simply to acquire gear without detection & gradually improve the camp site with tents & defences. Our location would be somewhere obscurely placed deep in the wilderness so as not to risk being looted.

Having a Skype account is a must. You can tell me via PM.

Although my style of looting is to sneak through night servers & grab what I can; every mission is entirely negotiable. We could charge in with rifles & shotguns if it's strategically justified. I'm seeking a sociable group with a degree of trust for one another but also seriousness towards the challenges.

There will be a "tag" to associate yourself with the brand. But that's undecided. Probably [WR] or something.

Here are my usual times of availability (dynamic) in several time-zones:

1300 - 0000 GMT (UK, currently BST)

0800 - 1900 EDT (USA, East)

0700 - 1800 EST (USA, East)

0700 - 1800 CDT (USA)

0600 - 1700 MDT (USA)

0500 - 1600 MST (USA)

0500 - 1600 PDT (USA, West)

2100 - 0800 JST (Japan)

If you have any questions, please ask.

If you are interested in joining then please fill in this "form" below:

Alias to be addressed by:

In-game name:

Skills with DayZ:

Hardware abilities:

Anything else:

Example:

Alias to be addressed by: Conal

In-game name: Conal

Skills with DayZ:

• Stealth; I have endless patience. It can have positive & negative impacts in certain situations.
  • Melee; If I get close enough to an armed player while wielding an axe, I won't miss.

Hardware abilities:

• Specs; I am well above the recommended settings. (four 2.83Ghz 86x processors & approx. 4GB RAM with a 2GB SD for extra virtual memory & a 1.5GB Graphics Card).
  • I never suffer from lag unless it's the server (I know this because I only get it when everyone else does).
  • Multiple devices; I use my laptop(s) for Skype communications & checking the map.
  • Recording; I am set up to record everything in 1080p without any lag related struggles.

Anything else:

I'm British.