Isador Akios

The N3RD2 Clan recruitment evening event (Friday 12th April)

A friendly hello to all whom may be reading this!

I am a British member of the N3RD2 clan and, basically, we are recruiting! :D

We are a multicultural clan with members from varying countries (america, UK and even Sweden :D) who, whilst having a command structure for the events and upkeep of certain things like our teamspeak ect, we pretty much have an open opinion policy, where everyone has an opportunity to voice their opinion, and each opinion being equal in importance :P

So, rather than your stereotypical application thread, this is more an invitation to an evening of fun on our T.S in a dayz , arma 2 mission, wasteland environment, so you can get a feel for what it is like to participate in our clan environment and, hopefully, enjoy the experiance enough to want to join up which (depending on your performance, not as a player, but as a light hearted , supportive and (most importantly), friendly member of the N3RD2 clan you could potentially become, for we are more looking for people who enjoy a good time, rather than being some eliteist unit of no nonsense douches xD

So before I continue there are a few minor requirements to join in with the evening which are:

-You must have teamspeak so we can communicate

-You must have arma , arma 2 and wasteland (Up to date dayz mod aswell)

-You must be social and willing to work as a team (none of this lone wolf bull)

-You must have your OWN OPINOONS! This one I cannot stress enough as, to be frank, we are not looking for yes men who agree to everything we say! Quite the oposite! If you do not like our plans or ideas / think you have a better one, speak up! But have a good set of arguments to back up your point! the reason for this is that, over the years, we have realized a good variety of ideas can make or break plans! "A look at the problem of drawing a cube can , from a different angle, turn it into but a simple square" ect ect

So.. the actual event will be hosted around 6pm - late (BST) and will begin via introductions on our clan teamspeak :D

Speaking of which, anyone who is interested in joining up for the evening is to post a reply to this thread and, once I have seen it, I will P.M you a link to our TS a day before the event so you have at least 24 hours notice :D

Apart from that I hope to see many replies and I (on behalf of the clan) cannot wait to see many new faces on wednesday :D

Many regards

Isador Akios (Pristine Christine [N3RD2] IG / ITS)

Edited by Isador Akios