Sign in to follow this  
joe87

Survivng The Horror (Recruiting)

DELETE

Edited by joe87

-Why would you like to join: My other group in DZH disbanded, I have a friend in the group, I've been looking for people to play with and I hear that STH is pretty tactical and I enjoy that type of execution in a game like DayZ. Makes things simple.

Edit: And the age requirement was lowered.

-How long have you been playing DayZ: 9 months

-Do you have a working mic: Yessir.

-How did you find out about us: PMed on forums by a member of DZH.

Edited by McCullins

-Why would you like to join: Well over the past couple months I have been in and out of groups due to others not communicating and killing friendly's.

-How long have you been playing DayZ: little over a year

-Do you have a working mic: yes , a couple actually.

-How did you find out about us : just mostly by browsing the forum and websites.

-About me: I have military experience, I have led many groups in multiple games and I'm very well capable of taking a joke and dishing a joke back.

Both of you are accepted, jump on ts when you have time and ill sort you out ! :D

Both of you are accepted, jump on ts when you have time and ill sort you out ! :D

That'll have to be tomorrow afternoon, for me.

Hey Surviving The Horror Clan Owner and Members,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

Hey Surviving The Horror Clan Owner and Members,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

You do know that STH is part of DZH (http://www.dayzhorror.com/) and already has their own Chernarus server? I'm not saying NO, because I have no right to, but just to let you know STH is by no means a new group. This is just a thread for recruitment. You can read more about them on the DZH site, I believe.

Edited by McCullins

You do know that STH is part of DZH (http://www.dayzhorror.com/) and already has their own Chernarus server? I'm not saying NO, because I have no right to, but just to let you know STH is by no means a new group. This is just a thread for recruitment. You can read more about them on the DZH site, I believe.

That is completely right McCullins ! Thanks for pointing that out ! :D

-Why would you like to join: i sometimes get lonely playing dayz!

-How long have you been playing DayZ: not that long about a couple of months

-Do you have a working mic: Yes i do

-How did you find out about us i saw your forum post ;)

Edited by Silent Bandit

Jump on ts and ill sort you out !

-Why would you like to join: Whenever I get good supplies in DayZ I ended up dying not much later on by a group of bandits, I normally do not die by a single person but, a whole entire group. I have seen servers where a group has most of the good supplies in a server and they take care of bandits or baddies, I want a group kind of like that. I'm also really looking forward to having a base.

-How long have you been playing DayZ: Over a year and a half now not only that but I am a ArmA veteran as well, I have been playing ArmA since 1 year prior of DayZ I have plenty of experience on both so I know tactics and when to be cautious, I can spot people well and I'm a good shot.

-Do you have a working mic: Indeed, I do.

-How did you find out about us I checked the forum for some groups to join and I happened to find this grou.

Edited by Steamroller98