Sign in to follow this  
tennis42

Looking for someone to play with

I am looking for someone to play some dayz with. I am pretty new to the game, but being a lone wolf is boring and nerve racking haha. So if anyone wants to help out and play with a newbie just leave a comment. By the way I am 16 and am from United States (central time).

I can play with u. I am new too, no clans, no gimmicks, I've been playing for like 2 weeks, and ya lone wolf is kinda boring. I don't have a mic, and don't rly know my way around the servers, or even join the same game as anyone else. Message me back if ur gonna be on tonight later on tonight. I'm on central time, so I'm only 1 hr behind u.

I can as well if your still looking for people to play with. Pm me if your interested.

Ps: Im on Mountain time.

Edited by Jerks

I saw your post and thought I would drop you a line and offer some help and invite you to join our server.

Our server runs a modified version of the 2017 mod (version 1.1) for a unique play experience. We have basic starting gear, a bandage and a box of pain killers, no weapons, tools, etc. Low server population (great for new players) Custom AI squads patrolling the map hunting zombies and/or players. Full moon every night to aid in playing in the dark. Friendly and helpful admins. Just filter for "DayZHerd" in DayZCommander.