Sign in to follow this  
Zekken

Looking for 1 guy for a squad

hey guys

me and my friend both play dayz most night around 8pm UK time and are looking for 1 more guy to play with us. we both have played from the start of the mod last year, we know how to use all weapons , finding range/ zeroing without using map/scroll or range finder , and we both know the map very well.

and have wiped out sqauds with just us and 1 more guy would make things abit more smoother.

we normal shot to kill and dont take risks unless they are unarmed noobs or maybe kill for the bandage lol =D

to join us you must....

* Be over the age of 20

* Have a working mic

* Have teamspeak3

* Speak and understand english

* Be able to have a joke and get with it in a gun fight

* Not rage and log out cause you died/ we wiped

Skilled Needed...

* Know all weapons

* Know the map

* know how to use a map and compass

* know how to spot target and call where they are

* know where stuff spawns /basic know how

if you can can fly its a bonus but we can both fly so dont worry if you cant.

Please list some info about your self eg. exp skill with weapons etc

Zekken

Edited by Zekken

I feel that I qualify for every criteria, except I'm not 20 until next month.

Well, I've been playing DayZ for a little while now. I know my way around.

I don't kill other players unless they are a threat to me. My experience is mainly in stealth & close combat, but I've recently acquired a scoped M4A1 (from an already dead player).

I am a very cautious player, I look all around & are constantly vigilant when going into buildings.

The way I handle dying is to try again. I don't get too attached to my gear.

I see myself as an eccentric & social type, but I will give an adequate level of seriousness towards my role in achieving a team objective.

My native language is British English, I can also speak American English.

My hardware is quite above recommended for DayZ. I have four 2.83GHz processors with approximately 4GB of RAM with a 2GB SD for extra virtual memory. My graphics card is 1.5GB.

I am able to record 30fps in 1080p without any lag. I NEVER experience lag unless it's the server. I know this because everyone else I play with feels server lag when I do.

I also run about 1 to 2 laptops during DayZ for mapping & Skype communications. I am willing to install Team Speak.

I am good at finding out precisely where I am & how to get somewhere.

I can handle myself when stranded. My style is very stealthy & I usually take my time. I often play solo on night servers.

As for pilot experience; I've researched the controls, but I have not been given the pleasure of getting in a functioning one myself.

ok sounds all right ill talk to my mate then he next online see what he think to. ill message you my steam ID if he is ok with you join us

ok sounds all right ill talk to my mate then he next online see what he think to. ill message you my steam ID if he is ok with you join us

Aright, but I don't use my Steam account for DayZ. I borrowed someone else's.