Raptor Militia's Kahr

[RM] is looking for a few good soldiers

Raptor Militia

Welcome, I'm Kahr...

I'm [RM]'s Forward leader

I'm currently leading the sniper division

My Clan is currently recruiting for basic soldiers and snipers

We need people that enjoy playing in groups can be serious and mature

with that being said its not always serious hell if its not important we Benny Hill people...

If you wear these tags we expect to see you wear them and not for a week or a few days then poof your gone

we want commitment and dedication, we have military experience... I my self was a Military Police officer

So lets get down to it

Teamspeak is a requirement

age=Mature... i know some 14 yr olds that are smarter, silent and work better under pressure then a 25 yr old

Apply at -http://www.raptormilitia.com/

Name-

Steam name-

Age-

Skills- can you fly, what weapons you like and how long you've been playing day z (bonus points) if you know chenarus like the back of your hand

General location- usa aus canada etc..

Other--- this is for what ever you feel like you need to add

ex. I work at night but week ends off or my play time hours are around 4pm till 9:30

By the way.... we are bandits

we enjoy killing

Bambi's, hero's, admins, goats...

No one is safe......

website to visit and apply look forward to killing with you all

Edited by Raptor Militia's Kahr
  • Like 1

Name: Christian Hall

Steam name: Karatekids300

Age- 14

Skills: I can fly a helicopter, I can snipe, i know how to use all the mil dots and zeroing etc.. I've been playing DayZ for about 6 Months. I can Navigate my way around Chernarus without a map and I live in England. My favorite weapons are sniper rifles, I like them all But i also enjoy big heavy machine guns.

Other: I'm generally a bandit and i like working with other bandits. i can Shoot well and be precise, I don't get nervous under pressure and if i get accepted i will look forward to playing with you. I also Play on Balota buddies, my in-game name is Optic_Vithu. :thumbsup:

Ex: im 14 so im on usually when my school finishes which is 3 ish but sometimes i can only come on around 4 due to homework. Im online all weekends and regularly play DayZ. I'm free on all school holidays. :D

PS. Look forward to playing with you if i get accepted! :lol: :beans: :emptycan:

Edited by karatekids300

u currently have an application in with 4sfg which we are allied with and from your gameplay and how you act in game... your not what we are looking for i wish you good luck

Hey Raptor Overwatch Clan Owner and Members,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

If RM wants, your're more then welcome to merge with my clan/ gaming group DeathZeroGaming. I currently need snipers and Heavy gunners to fill up some open spots in my group. We have pretty good supplies and a couple vehicles. If you're interested let me know. We are not a big clan prob 5 active members but we are sponsored buy a major gaming website www.deathzerogaming.com. PM me if interested