Havocprime

[DEATH_BY_DEFAULT] ! NEW COMMUNITY ! The Bandit's Paradise, / 500+ VEHICLES / ACTIVE ADMINS / NVG's on Start! / Custom Scripts!/GMT -8[PUBLIC TS3!]

Love this server! Been playing here for over a month now. The new NPCS make the game alot more fun!

• Like 1

Not too bad of a server. I pop in once in a while and usually have a pretty good time with the guys that hang around.

Sleepy time BUMP! Just finished uploading a new log in screen looks great. Check it out.

loving this

Thanks for the love!

:D The new scripts are awesome.

Yes they are! Its been a lot of fun so far.

• Like 1

loving this

We are too! Haha, I just got shot down at the NEAF by a squad of NPCs. :c /takingabreak.

I AM THE REIGNING CHAMPION OF THE AXE BATTLE CHAMPIONSHIP! THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME??? I WELCOME ALLLLL OPPOSITION. BUMP FOR GLORIOUS JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone seems to be enjoying the scripts, If you feel like you want a little more of a challenge/ change of play, come try out our NPC's they can def. shoot from a distance.

Everyone seems to be enjoying the scripts, If you feel like you want a little more of a challenge/ change of play, come try out our NPC's they can def. shoot from a distance.

They're only found up north, and at the airfields, but they are extremely deadly, you have been warned!

Stuck on the hotel roof.... protecting cherno...

Cherno Police is in full effect!

Server was fillling up today! It's been awesome lets keep this up.

Yeah, minus a few issues all went well! Lets keep it rollin'.

Im gunna Bump some Posts only got 1 left in my Pocket I I I Im using It, Using it here Cause this Server's fucking Awesome

• Like 1

Im gunna Bump some Posts only got 1 left in my Pocket I I I Im using It, Using it here Cause this Server's fucking Awesome

By far one of the best post's i've seen!