Havocprime

[DEATH_BY_DEFAULT] ! NEW COMMUNITY ! The Bandit's Paradise, / 500+ VEHICLES / ACTIVE ADMINS / NVG's on Start! / Custom Scripts!/GMT -8[PUBLIC TS3!]

finalwtext5.png

b_560_95_1.png

botto2m.png

bottom8.png

bottom7.png

b_560_95_1.png

[DEATH_BY_DEFAULT]'s Server is now up and running.

Server IP: 50.23.113.238

Server Port: 3374

DBD TEAM SPEAK 3: 209.25.138.99:9982 - This Teamspeak is public to all of our players, feel free to use it at your leisure! We have multiple public channels for various games for our users to jump into. This allows multiple players to group up, or spy on eachother! You've been warned! :) In all honesty though, this is the best method of interacting with our admins, regardless of if they are in the server or not.

If you have any issues relating to DayZ (or not) Come hop in Teamspeak and ask one of our admins for assistance!

DBD FORUMS : CLICK HERE (www.DayzDBD.co.nr) - Our central forums. Please register here to stay up to date with all of the server activity/news! Also we would greatly appreciate any form of criticism towards the server,staff, etc. Please feel inclined to give us feedback on whats working and what isn't. Our community can only progress as a whole with everybody's help!

What is DBD? : We're a brand new community founded by a handful of friends and gamers who have stuck together over the years. Collectively we have quite a bit of experience under our belts when it comes to hosting servers and moderating them accordingly. Being that we're brand new in the DayZ universe, our server is still packed full of loot and vehicles that have yet to be absconded with by regular player activity, Get it while it's hot!

We're constantly looking for new staff and friends alike!

We have four primary admins, and a handful of moderators in between, regardless there should always be an active power available to help you with whatever issues you may bump into in Chernarus. We take Adminship and admin-abuse very seriously, all of our admins are dedicated to keeping environments sanitized from abuse and keeping power out of the hands of those... 'immature players'.

All players currently spawn with the following.

• NVGs
  • MAP
  • COMPASS
  • AXE
  • PAINKILLERS
  • 2 BANDAGES
  • 1 MORPHINE PEN
  • 1 CAN OF BEANS

Other Important Features!

• All players Have NVG's for Night time.
  • Weapons are easy to find, and plentiful.
  • Vehicles everywhere! Our Air Fields are currently LOADED with helicopters and planes, Get it while its hot!
  • 50 Player Slots
  • 24 Hour Day/Night
  • Teamspeak Available
  • Friendly and Active Admins
  • Frequent Rollbacks AVAILABLE
  • Always running the Latest Patch!
  • Tons of PvP and hardcore survival.
  • D.list
  • Private hive, whitelist coming soon!
  • Combat Logging is a first time bannable offense!
  • Nowhere is safe!

A message from the staff : After the server moved from up north down to Los Angeles, our IP changed, and along with it our community shifted. Our population withered and we had to endure some pretty ridiculous changes. This alone was completely demoralizing to our staff and regulars a like. After countless nights at work we've begun to see that effort pay off, our server is beginning to prosper once again, and we literally could not have done it without every single one of you guys (and girls!). We never cease to have a good time while playing with handfuls of our regulars, and we're glad that we can bring an enjoyable form of entertainment to you guys. Thank you so much for all you have done, and hopefully in time we will all continue to grow and change to form a solid, unique, and powerful, community.

Thanks for taking the time to read this post, and we hope to see you guys in our server soon!

-Sincerely, [DBD].

Edited by Havocprime
  • Like 1

This sever is Fantastic. The admins in here are great,Helpful,And very friendly. If You guys are trying to survive hordes of zombies this sever has plenty of people who will try and help out.Joining their teamspeak will help out alot,more communication ,So you will have a chance to survive the longest and have a good time.I Recommend this to anyone if you like to have fun and play post apocalypse game this sever is the best.I had a great time on this sever and it's a sever i plan to keep playing. Hope you guys have a Great time on this sever as much as i did. :)

Edited by Pico de gauyo
  • Like 1

This sever is Fantastic. The admins in here are great,Helpful,And very friendly. If You guys are trying to survive hordes of zombies this sever has plenty of people who will try and help out.Joining their teamspeak will help out alot,more communication ,So you will have a chance to survive the longest and have a good time.I Recommend this to anyone if you like to have fun and play post apocalypse game this sever is the best.I had a great time on this sever and it's a sever i plan to keep playing. Hope you guys have a Great time on this sever as much as i did. :)

Thanks for the support and looking forward to playing in the server with you again! Bump.

Thanks for the kind words Pico! We really appreciate it! :D

Datbump

We've had our first hatchet event, and that was a success gave away a coyote backpack and a m4a1 cco sd congratulations to our winner hope to see more of you guys in here, more events to come.

We've had our first hatchet event, and that was a success gave away a coyote backpack and a m4a1 cco sd congratulations to our winner hope to see more of you guys in here, more events to come.

Waylander will be uploading the footage some time tonight.

The server's going great so far, and it's only going to get better from here!!!! NEW EVENTS TO COME!!! BUMP!

Another great night in the server, soon to be adding more scripts to make it that much better!

• Like 1

Today's been a very successful, very fun day. We had two hackers in today, both of which were immediately reported to Admin Staff who were in game and ready to take control of the situation!! Those two won't be coming back to our server at all whatsoever. Anyway's, thanks Jim W.G. for the info on the hackers! Keep it up people!!! BUMP!

• Like 1

We had some EPIC Axe Battles this evening. Shit was cray. BUMP!

We had some EPIC Axe Battles this evening. Shit was cray. BUMP!

The axe events have started we've had champions lose and come back and win its been epic, if you haven't joined us yet please do so for upcoming events and more add on's here in the near future!

Good morning BUMP! Lets have another great day everyone.

Workin' on it :D
  • Like 1

Good afternoon BUMP! Server pop is getting there hopefully we will have more axe battle royal's here in a bit.

Sorry for the temporary downtime right now! We're updating the server with a ton of new scripts, it should only be a little while longer.

Currently trying to get the new scripts to work, server is temporarily down will be up soon!

Server is back online with Npc's Heli lifting/ Towing custom crash site with loot, also more crash spawns within the server. This is going to be a great time from here on out, Npc's guarding certain area's with good loot. Come join all the fun.