Sign in to follow this  
charliesheen126

Always low fps

Here are my specs: AMD athelon™ II x2 220 processor 2.80 GHz

12 gb ram, 64 bit system, and a VIDIA GeForce GTS450 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 Graphics Card.

I have tried alot of guides that looked like they helped that sounded like my problem but nothing is working, I only get like 10-25 fps in game and most other games I can run ultra like wow and far cry 3 runs good and so on but it is only this game, the game having either low or high graphics makes no difference either because the fps is the same. Really want to play this game without horrid low fps!

Edited by charliesheen126

Nope, proccesor and your gpu are mid-low end so, it is not gonna run well, and if you want to get new parts, upgrade the whole thing, arma2 is not going to run fine on a uber card but on a shitty proccesor (this is what happens to me)

ArmA runs on (forgive me if I get this wrong) GPU mainly, so that is probably your issue.

Arma 2 is pretty processor intensive.

i never knew charlie sheen played wow! you should have cash grabbed a commercial like Shatner and Mr. T

• Like 1

i never knew charlie sheen played wow! you should have cash grabbed a commercial like Shatner and Mr. T

He did one for Bavaria but it's probably only been broadcasted in the Netherlands, Hugh Heffner also did one.