Sign in to follow this  
Lechop

Need a server

I am new to the game and from the UK is there any servers you guys could recommend that are good and wont ban me if i kill someone or an admin :)

Thanks alot.

• Like 1

Im also newish and i was recommended this game US 3480

i was on for hours, great fun, was a few bandits that KoS but otherwise was a great server

i was on for hours, great fun, was a few bandits that KoS but otherwise was a great server

I just checked there 0/50 players online :(

try again around 3/4 i was on last nite and had about 42 player, lots of banter

also might be a good idea to go online with no one as you can explore, get food, water and that without the fear of a bandit killing u

Edited by mckean32uk

I like the thrill of knowning a bandit could kill me :P

Our server runs a modified version of the 2017 mod for a unique play experience. We have basic starting gear, a bandage and a box of pain killers, no weapons, tools, etc. Custom AI squads patrolling the map hunting zombies and/or players. Full moon every night to aid in playing in the dark. Friendly and helpful admins. And a whitelist to help protect against hackers and script kiddies. Just filter for "DayZHerd" in DayZCommander.

Youre welcome to join the server in my signature. :) Youre welcome on teamspeak with us too :)

I am new to the game and from the UK is there any servers you guys could recommend that are good and wont ban me if i kill someone or an admin :)

Thanks alot.

Hi mate, welcome to the forum and indeed the game. Check out our Taviana server, it's awesome for new players as it's got more buildings and custom content as well as around 300 vehicles. You don't have to run for miles to find anything, rarely more than 1k!

We have also custom loot and weapons that werent in the normal Day z too as well as having weekly events and two factions (Ravens - friendlies/heroes & Scorpions - Bandits) of members (that play against each other every day) and several groups and lone wolves on the server.

We're UK based and have a long server lease and our community has been going since 2002 (so we wont just disappear at the end of the month like some servers!!!). Were a mature adult community too so no noob admins or admin abuse!

If you're interested the server address is in my signature.

Edited by Box

Thanks for the recommendation :D We have a few UK members in our crew, so I believe your connection should be alright as well here. Happy to see more traffic!

Cheers

Something i should point out is that i like servers that don't give you guns and ammo to start of with :)

Thanks for the recommendation :D We have a few UK members in our crew, so I believe your connection should be alright as well here. Happy to see more traffic!

Cheers

No worries hopefully be on later running around like a nutcase

I'm in the same position as the OP from UK, new to the game and looking for a server to play regularly on, free to try the ones recommended on here?

Join My Server! Its New And Small.

Make Sure You Have The Latest Beta Patch...

If Your Playing Dayz With The Steam DLC one Click 'Play With Beta Patch' When You Open It Then Start.

Click On Multiplayer And Filter (Bottom Center/Right Corner) Filter The Word Sovereign And Join The Server

Because Its A New Server It Does Not Show Up On Dayz Commander So Use PlayWithSix Or The Ingame Multiplayer Filter

I suggest 50.97.49.79:3204

I joined it yesterday and they have a good amount of players 10-20 usually online and have starter gear

US 1752, yes it says US but it's UK friendly. 8 out of 15 regulars on the server are from Stafford and Louth

Balota buddies is one of the best but you'll have to whitelist + Promise you'll wear a mic, if you want to get to action quickly try bambies paradise gb/de/fr/uk, it has a good population (EU peak times usualy have 50 players), night/day cycle and you don't start off with a gun and nvg ghillie crap. Enjoy

GLG gaming, running 24/7 daytime, friendly people usually always on, active hero and bandit groups on the server. Start with an ak-74, towing mod, chopper repelling mod, increased heli crash sites, super active admins. Hop on and jump on our teamspeak and we'll help ya out