Sign in to follow this  
TeamBloodtype

=TPLA= Bandit clan in need of more members!

First off I am posting on Behalf of the second clan we have under the Team Bloodtype name. They are in need of more, so read this and then ill leave a link at the bottom for you to get back to.

We are in need of soldiers, to fight for our future. We are at war with forces to the west, and they oppose as a big threat to us. They have taken multiple of our territories, and we need to push them back, and take what they have, to help protect us against the zombie-hordes. We are a smaller force, but we rely on guerilla warfare and military tactics. With these methods, we will take their weapons, and drive them back, to get rid of them once and for all. We will have to do this step by step, and we need all able to help us do so.

Alright, enough seriousness’es. You have a lot of DayZ experience? Great. If you don’t, don’t worry about it. We are very friendly and helpful to our members. And we expect you to be as well. We work as a group, and teamplay is key here. We will help you gather supplies and weapons (We propably have lots of weapons to give you as well), and we will protect you, or even avenge your death. We’re not the good guys, and what you want to do with your victims is up to you. We usually kill everything that moves. We do however like to think we ablige by a code of ethics here. We don’t kill unarmed men. Well, at least we’re not supposed to, but some times fingers slip. Oh well. So, if you’re tired of being the good guy, sign up right now.

If you join us, you have the opportunity to fight by our side, as we try to take out the opposing forces. We will have different events, including things like capture/defend, stealing the enemy’s equipment and vehicles, attacking their base, taking out key points they hold, ambushing them etc. We will have our own base, which only the members of People’s Liberation Army can enter. Here you can safely store your/our gear and vehicles, without worrying if any other players will get it. And if that wasn’t enough, we also have our own cool, unique skin, to tell us apart from other players on the server.

So, if you’re interested in taking up arms with us, just reply to this topic, incuded with some basic info (Oh, and if you feel like doing other services for us that require a bit of discretion, like being our informant in the enemy team, send me a personal message instead).

Include some basic info:

– In-game name

– DayZ experience

– A sentence or two about why you wanna join us.

If you want to be part of these friendly guys then Please leave a message on this ---->

Forum<---

Edited by TeamBloodtype

Guys are more then welcome to make US 1752 a base for your clan. There are already 2 small clans that play on my server. Here's a link to it. http://dayzmod.com/f...ti-hack-40slot/

I'm the admin of the server and if you need anything like a safe zone setup I can take care of it. Let me know via PM.

There is some heavy PVP in cherno but Elektro is a safe zone

Edited by JDM