Sign in to follow this  
mrretro

US 888 | Private Military Server | 300+ vehicles and 20+ Helicopters | Custom addons

Hello everyone, I am the admin and owner of the server US 888. I am proud to announce that our server is now up and running with multiple features. These include Fast roping, Cargo Drop, Vehicle lifting, Vehicle Towing, and much much more. We are recruiting for members to join the Private military company, but if youd like to just join the server and kill us all, Thats cool too. We look forward to you all joining. IP address is 50.97.49.66:3289 We can't wait to see you. First 10 people to join the server and say I love this server get a free vehicle! :D Any other questions feel free to ask. And if you bring four friends you get a free custom base. Also, Custom loadouts, (Sorry, so much awesome i dont remember it all).

Hello everyone, are you tired of sucking at DayZ? Are you not good enough to play? Are a lazy, combat-logging slob with no life? Can't aim or shoot, so you need custom weapon choices? In general, just not any good at life? Join this server, and let the douchebaggery commence! Is finding a helicopter on a legitimate server too hard? Join us because we're lazy and don't mind 20 fucking helicopters in our ZOMBIE SURVIVAL game. <--- sarcasm. Stupid private servers.

Hello everyone, are you tired of sucking at DayZ? Are you not good enough to play? Are a lazy, combat-logging slob with no life? Can't aim or shoot, so you need custom weapon choices? In general, just not any good at life? Join this server, and let the douchebaggery commence! Is finding a helicopter on a legitimate server too hard? Join us because we're lazy and don't mind 20 fucking helicopters in our ZOMBIE SURVIVAL game. <--- sarcasm. Stupid private servers.

Can I hire you for advertising?

This has got to be the 20th post i have seen made by yourself disrespecting peoples posts and servers.

If you dont like them then simply do not post or read any of the server ads.

I am particulary not interested in high no. of vehicles and 24hr days and all that crap but i know if i dont like it i read and simply move on if its not to my liking.

If anyone is interested in this server do not let the brony woofter sway you he does this on more or less every server ad.

Out of his 366 posts, Id say 20 are something productive.

Edited by TheM18Pro
  • Like 1

More and more new servers every day.

And if you check most are empty.

I could be wrong, but seems to me like less people play every day.

Does anybody know where to check statistics ?

Also nice server, will check it out if i have some time. :)