evilsnoww

EvilGamers Clan

Evil Gamers is now recruiting for experienced Arma,Dayz( Mainly DayZ) players to form an elite tactical clan that are prepared for battle at the drop of a makarov.

Our primary purpose is to engage hostile environments as a unit, in order to gain infamy for the clan.

Gritty play style is encouraged in our recruiting, people not afraid to get their hands dirty and dont shy away from battle.

We are looking for committed players who are willing to put in the work to advance the clan, but this is where you will be rewarded, the more you put into the clan the more you will get out of it.

On a lighter note, we are a bunch of guys who have fun and enjoy a laugh. often at each others expense We seek players with a certain type of attitude that compliments our existing group.

We encourage you to join our Teamspeak at evilgamers.teamspeak3.com and have a laugh with us, and see if we are the clan for you.

Also we encourage 18+ players to join, but will definitely make exceptions for the right candidates.

There is no application yet but join our teamspeak evilgamers.teamspeak3.com and there will be a short interview. (there are some issues going with teamspeak it says there is a password but there is not i know its annoying but restart your pc should work)

Our website is under construction if you know anything about websites come and talk to us

Here is a link to our site http://evilgamerz.webs.com/

There is an app you can fill out and rules you can read (site is still under construction)

Edited by evilsnoww

Were are of course looking for adult players or those who don't start drama.

I can assure you that that behavior won't be tolerated so if you are from another clan you can be sure that there won't be any or it will be swiftly ended with an iron gavel.

We don't exactly do things like "Scrims" all the time and you don't have to be bothered to worry about your player capability because we all have helmets here..But we are always having a stomach pain inducing laugh-fest when we play.

If you would rather have fun as a group than be in a clan don't worry were not going to force issues and strategys down your throat so long as you don't try to lonewolf everything and get everyone killed..So group awareness is needed.

I am Ostrich if you can't tell and I can assure you that you will have a great time with the clan as I have.

MLG PLAYERS NEED NOT APPLY AS YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

Were are of course looking for adult players or those who don't start drama.

I can assure you that that behavior won't be tolerated so if you are from another clan you can be sure that there won't be any or it will be swiftly ended with an iron gavel.

We don't exactly do things like "Scrims" all the time and you don't have to be bothered to worry about your player capability because we all have helmets here..But we are always having a stomach pain inducing laugh-fest when we play.

If you would rather have fun as a group than be in a clan don't worry were not going to force issues and strategys down your throat so long as you don't try to lonewolf everything and get everyone killed..So group awareness is needed.

I am Ostrich if you can't tell and I can assure you that you will have a great time with the clan as I have.

MLG PLAYERS NEED NOT APPLY AS YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE.

mlg in arma lol

Edited by evilsnoww

free bump sir :)

Edited by -TaNtruM--

thx for posting guys

Edited by evilsnoww

If you're tired of playing solo and looking to join a team, this is the team you want to join. We are trying to put together a group of mature clan members that likes to have fun, joke around and get it done when the sh*t hit the fan. If you run crying to your mommy every time you lose your gear and have to respawn, you need not apply. Otherwise, come join us.

Great group of guys, fun to play with,and very skill and reliable. It just a great clan :). If you need a clan this is the ONE B)

Hey, i joined the teamspeak server in the interest in joining the clan. i wasnt talked to or anything and suddently there is a password. could i get an interview or something. i like the sound of the clan but im not going to sit around waiting...

If you guys are looking for a home server, come by my teamspeak at voice.graylinesgaming.com and chat with me. I can offer you guys a protected base to operate out of on our server (GLG Gaming). We have several active clans on at the moment and are looking for more.