boxman80

Looking for more "Bandit Hunters" or Heroes

Hi our community, The BSB Network, runs our own modified private hive Taviana server with two persistent factions of players, Scorpions (Bandits) and Ravens (Heroes), that go head to head daily and in weekly "Faction Wars" events. We also have several "Lone Wolves" and smaller private groups that participate in this event too.

We're presently almost halfway through our second season of faction wars but could use a few more bandit hunter style players to join our Ravens faction, which is mostly made up of Hero type players.

We're looking for ;

- people who can be relied on to turn up regularly

- play as part of a team

- who have experience of combat and ideally hunting down players in-game

- Willing to use microphone on Mumble

We're not looking for people to show up once and think they run the show or can impress us with a couple of reckless kills, we're looking for genuine people who want to be part of the team and work towards winning the events, as well as having fun and helping to build bases camps and scavenge etc.

If you are interested PM me or visit our website for more details @ http://www.bsbnetwork.com/factionwars

Edited by Box

IF you need bandits to hunt let me know and you can try kill us, there is 4 of us who play as a unit who enjoy a good firefight :)

IF you need bandits to hunt let me know and you can try kill us, there is 4 of us who play as a unit who enjoy a good firefight :)

Bandits are also welcome to participate. Your group would be more than welcome to to be involved, both of our factions and smaller PMCs (other bandit groups) would be on the hunt looking to kill you too.

Edited by Box

come along and check out the server

Still could use a couple of dedicated and experienced gun slingers for our "Ravens" team .... PM me for details.

Still looking for people to join our Bandit hunters team

im trying to go hero if it dont work ill join

We could always do with more heroes too!

Still looking - also we will be switching our server map shortly.

Switched map to an updated version of Chernarus. Getting quite a good following already but still looking for Bandits, bandit hunters and heroes!

our server also has a wider variety of vehicles as well as both hostile and friendly ai.

Hence us looking for a few more hero types......