Blackwell

Need Ghillie Suit, Range Finder and DMR

Hi, what I need is:

- a ghillie suit,

- a range finder,

- and a DMR with some mags.

I can offer for that:

- M107 with 2 magazines.

- AKS-74 Kobra with 1 magazine, though the magazines for this weapon are quite common.

If you want the M107, you'll need to give me all the three items I need though, because the weapon is very rare and the damage it deals is 37552 blood, so it's a fair trade. For the AKS-74, only one of my requirements is enough, but I won't refuse it if you give more. :D

- AKS-74 Kobra with 1 magazine, though the magazines for this weapon are quite common.

If I had a ghillie suit/rangefinders/DMR, I wouldn't trade it for an AKS. That is a terrible gun. I suggest you change that gun for a better one. The M107 would be worth it for maybe the DMR and ghillie but not all three,

OK then, I'm becoming really desperate for a range finder, if you manage to get one and a ghillie you can have the M107 and choose between M4A1 CCO with 5 mags and AKS-74 KOBRA with 2 mags.

If you want the M107, you'll need to give me all the three items I need though, because the weapon is very rare and the damage it deals is 37552 blood, so it's a fair trade. For the AKS-74, only one of my requirements is enough, but I won't refuse it if you give more. :D

M107 isn't worth all three of those items. It may be to you, but they are more common to me than the ghillie/range finder. It might be worth a solid trade between one of those two items, but hardly both, and not even close for all three.

M107 isn't worth all three of those items. It may be to you, but they are more common to me than the ghillie/range finder. It might be worth a solid trade between one of those two items, but hardly both, and not even close for all three.

Things are worth more and less to some, let him try if he wants.