Sign in to follow this  
saurskaut

Looking for people to play dayz with AGES 12-15

I am looking for players who are new or old to the game to play with.

Here is the forum. Apply if your in the middle of 12 and 15.

REQUIRED Ingame Name : :

REQUIRED Skype? : :

REQUIRED Age? : :

UNREQUIRED How long have you been playing? : :

UNREQUIRED Have you Been Or Had Any Experience with Bandits? : :

REQUIRED How long have you been playing DAYZ? : :

REQUIRED What Best are you at these classes? You can add as much as you are best of . : :

PVP HERO BANDIT SCAVENGER CAR MAKER GUN FINDER SNIPER ZOMBIE HUNTER BAIT NOOBIE SURVIVOR MEDICAL DRIVER PILOT WOODSMAN :Woodsman is a guy who can navigate through the areas and knows the map: HELI GUNNER and MARKSMAN

REQUIRED Ingame Name : : Black mumba

REQUIRED Skype? : : Jackbo44

REQUIRED Age? : : 14

UNREQUIRED How long have you been playing? : : 4 months

UNREQUIRED Have you Been Or Had Any Experience with Bandits? : : yes when i first joined the game I was a bandit and i have killed/been killed by many bandits through out my time on dayz

REQUIRED How long have you been playing DAYZ? : : 4 months

REQUIRED What Best are you at these classes? You can add as much as you are best of . : This is quite a confusing question but there's not one there that i can't do. And i'm probably best at pvp, medical and i know the map pretty well

'

Also what country are you from i'm from England and i don't want massive timezone differences/you not being able to play on EU servers

REQUIRED Ingame Name : : DayZ: Sam Steam: SamPeaks

REQUIRED Skype? : : Peeksje

REQUIRED Age? : :15

UNREQUIRED How long have you been playing? : :3/4 months

UNREQUIRED Have you Been Or Had Any Experience with Bandits? : :Nope.. When i dont have good gear i dont care if i die and when i have good gear i wont die

REQUIRED How long have you been playing DAYZ? : :3/4 months

REQUIRED What Best are you at these classes? You can add as much as you are best of . : :I dont think i have a ''Best'' i like playing with a sniper and i am very lucky with finding gear :

Im from holland but my english is ok.

before I post my informations here, whats your playstyle in dayz?

REQUIRED Ingame Name : Dean :

REQUIRED Skype? : jay.lyle1 :

REQUIRED Age? : 14 :

UNREQUIRED How long have you been playing? : Near abouts since DayZ started. :

UNREQUIRED Have you Been Or Had Any Experience with Bandits? : Yes, i have. I have killed a few and befreinded a few. Both i have had different experiences with. :

REQUIRED How long have you been playing DAYZ? : Near abouts since DayZ started. :

REQUIRED What Best are you at these classes? You can add as much as you are best of . : I'm more of a CQC guy. I can do a bit of sniper support but taht is not my specialty. I do like the M4 variants and the FN-FAL. Assault Rifles is where i'm at. :