Sign in to follow this  
ChaosMar1ne

Problem with Official Day-Z Server

Hey guys I'm having problems setting up Official Day-Z server.

I've rented a server form HFB servers and I'm trying to set up Official Day-Z mod server but as soon as i connect to it it's crashing.

I can see myself on the player list and when i click ''OK'' i see the loading screen but that's the end of it , nothing more happens , all i get is this screen and when i terminate i see that server has the hourglass icon before the name ''This server has either just been restarted or it's not in the state that will allow you to play'' , if i try to connect again it says ''Waiting for the Host'' and nothing happens.

ArmA2OA2013-04-0315-23-17-41_zpsf0ea4ecb.png

I tried changing the server to Private hive and it woks fine that way but the problem is I'm not interested in running a Private hive server or any mod , I'm only interested in running Official server.

Anyone knows what's the problem here ? I'd really appreciate some help.

P.S Yesterday I've opened a support ticket at HFB but so far all i got is this message :(

''Expect longer then standard support response times between 4/2 and 4/8, we are running with very limited support staff. Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause you.''

Your ticket was responded to. If these time stamps are correct within 5 minutes of you posting this thread.

yup , it seems to work now , thanks , i was expecting few days like it happens with Gameservers but you seem to be pretty fast even though short staffed nice :thumbsup: