Sign in to follow this  
thirstycactus

where to?

I was wondering where most people go? Do most just stick around the main cities? I've been traveling all over today and I rarely ever see anyone. I find myself getting too comfortable because im not expecting to see anyone.

From Stary to the NW Airfield back to Stary and so on until I think of something better to do. Usually something better entails checking the usual vehicle stash spots or trekking all the way over to Berezino and Krastinov for a change of scenery.

Then eventually I die and the cycle restarts.

A lot of people hang around Cherno and Elektro and others just go there to gear up at the start of each life. Some just make a mad dash up north to the airfield and hope to gear up when they get there, while a few seek refuge in the wilderness.

Edited by mZLY

go to cherno fire lein field and loot comes in.

set some goals. go repair a vehicle, set up a base of operations with friends. meet up with friends.

the world is open, you need to fill in the goals :P

set some goals. go repair a vehicle, set up a base of operations with friends. meet up with friends.

the world is open, you need to fill in the goals :P

what I mean is I've travelled all over the dam place today and I never see anyone so I wondered if a lot of people stay around cherno and elektro because I tend not to stick around there too long. a lot of time i'm not even trying to hide because im not expecting to see anyone. Not that I want to go around killing everyone but it's nice to know how to protect yourself. I tend to die pretty quick when people come. They either shoot me on site or they complain if I fire first. Not even sure how to engage people anymore because if been lied to already and im pretty new. Can't trust anyone I guess.

I usually run through cherno/elektro, grab what I can then head north.

If you stick to the coast, you're going to get bored pretty quick.