Sign in to follow this  
MarshallDF

Looking for a clan

Hey all, I am a 14 year old East coast player. I know I am a bit young but I am quite mature so if you would just give me a chance to prove myself then it would be greatly appreciated. but I also really like to have fun. I am tired of playing solo and really would like some teammates. I currently have the hero skin and I am a generally friendly player. I do tend to shoot bandits on sight unless they are a fresh spawn. I am decent at sniping but I prefer an AR and being up close. I have Ventrillo and can get Teamspeak or any other voice communication programs if necessary. Thanks guys. If you would like you can ask for my Skype and I will PM it to you. I just don't want to give put it out there for everyone to see, thanks. (:

• Like 2

full on clans make it boring try like two or three people it is much more enjoyable.

i would like to make a clan with someone im new to dayz just installed yesterday so yea looking for some one to show me the ropes ^-^

So you want to make a clan?

Or join one?

id suggest sifting thru the recruitment thread and have a look at some of the ones advertising.

hey i know your only 14 but go ahead and hit me up on ts

TeamSpeak Server: talonite.typefrag.com Port Number: 4105

hey i know your only 14 but go ahead and hit me up on ts

TeamSpeak Server: talonite.typefrag.com Port Number: 4105

He joined my clan :D

Can u please pm me (easy to see a notification ) your server name and Time at which u guys play (in GMT) , I will post my details or fill up the application if i think i can play with a decent ping at ur server and our play timings matches..

thanks