DedMan

The Red Devil Company|150 Slot Teamspeak|Recruiting

Can you speak English: Yes

Steam Name: Drakoo4lyfe47

Country of Residence: U.S.A

How long have been playing DayZ: Since it came out

Do you have any military experience: Not old enough or I would

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I've been playing for so long, on and off in clans, I just want to find one where things don't go wrong.

What can you bring to the clan: I can bring many benefits, I'm patient, I help others out more then myself, I'm a good shot, I cover fire plenty, I can be a good leader if need be.

Welcome to the Red Devil Company, it is good to have you with us

Steam Name: (Im at work so im not certain (ill let you know)

Country of Residence: Australia

How long have been playing DayZ: 6 Months

Do you have any military experience: No

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I hate having to look over my shoulder all the time, would be nice to have someone to have my back and be able to have someone elses.. Plus it kinda adds more purpose to the game. running around solo has got a little boring.

What can you bring to the clan: Decent shot, Not afraid to attract some attention to help the rest of the team out (distraction), I good at making decisions but im also good at following orders.

• Like 1

Steam Name: (Im at work so im not certain (ill let you know)

How long have been playing DayZ: 6 Months

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I hate having to look over my shoulder all the time, would be nice to have someone to have my back and be able to have someone elses.. Plus it kinda adds more purpose to the game. running around solo has got a little boring.

What can you bring to the clan: Decent shot, Not afraid to attract some attention to help the rest of the team out (distraction), I good at making decisions but im also good at following orders.

Welcome to the Red Devil Company. If it's easier add me on steam R.D.C|DedMan|Gen

Steam Name: Clydeandthedwiss It was a former band I was once in.

Country of Residence: US east coast

How long have been playing DayZ: Three months but I played a lot of Arma 2 on top of that to get used to the controls.

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I want to join an active group who I can play with a couple of times a week. Go on raids, build a base, get a Heli ect. I am a big fan of using team work (It is a night and day difference to lone wolfing) and while I do have a few friends who I play with, it is a much more casual thing for them, and I would like to become a useful asset to an effective team. Also, it would be nice to already be established in an effective group for the stand alone release.

What can you bring to the clan: I am a seasoned driver and pilot with a good map knowledge of Taviana(Origins as well), Namalsk, and Chernarus (in that order) so I wont need to much help getting around. I am currently still learning the landscape of Lingor, Takistan and Fallujah but I am not completely new to the maps. I am good at the usual things you have to do, Scavenging, looting, spotting other players, DeAgroing, Ect. I will play the roll I choose or am assigned to, in order to secure the group. I am a good shot but currently learning how to snipe far distances, but the lack of a cohesive team usually makes sniping a short experience when facing a large group. I wont rage quit if I die and I don't hack or Alt Tab, I prefer to go down with the ship if it is sinking because those always make the best stories. I'm easy going and would like to have as much fun with it as possible as we systematically pick apart any enemies we may come across. Thank you for taking the time to read, hope to hear from you soon.

• Like 1

Can you speak English: Indeed

Steam Name: infiltratespb

Country of Residence: USA

How long have been playing DayZ: Three Months ingametime

Do you have any military experience: A little

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I need a group to play with because going solo with a convoy of cars sucks.

What can you bring to the clan: I do what other people dont, like find parts for cars and build one instead of finding something that will work for a little bit, I find stuff that people I play with need and help out.

• Like 1

Steam Name: Clydeandthedwiss It was a former band I was once in.

Country of Residence: US east coast

How long have been playing DayZ: Three months but I played a lot of Arma 2 on top of that to get used to the controls.

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I want to join an active group who I can play with a couple of times a week. Go on raids, build a base, get a Heli ect. I am a big fan of using team work (It is a night and day difference to lone wolfing) and while I do have a few friends who I play with, it is a much more casual thing for them, and I would like to become a useful asset to an effective team. Also, it would be nice to already be established in an effective group for the stand alone release.

What can you bring to the clan: I am a seasoned driver and pilot with a good map knowledge of Taviana(Origins as well), Namalsk, and Chernarus (in that order) so I wont need to much help getting around. I am currently still learning the landscape of Lingor, Takistan and Fallujah but I am not completely new to the maps. I am good at the usual things you have to do, Scavenging, looting, spotting other players, DeAgroing, Ect. I will play the roll I choose or am assigned to, in order to secure the group. I am a good shot but currently learning how to snipe far distances, but the lack of a cohesive team usually makes sniping a short experience when facing a large group. I wont rage quit if I die and I don't hack or Alt Tab, I prefer to go down with the ship if it is sinking because those always make the best stories. I'm easy going and would like to have as much fun with it as possible as we systematically pick apart any enemies we may come across. Thank you for taking the time to read, hope to hear from you soon.

Excellent app!

Welcome to the Red Devil Company, and thanks for applying!

I will add you on Steam in the morning (my morning)

Can you speak English: Indeed

Steam Name: infiltratespb

How long have been playing DayZ: Three Months ingametime

Do you have any military experience: A little

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I need a group to play with because going solo with a convoy of cars sucks.

What can you bring to the clan: I do what other people dont, like find parts for cars and build one instead of finding something that will work for a little bit, I find stuff that people I play with need and help out.

Welcome to the Red Devil Company, I will add you on Steam in the morning (my morning)

• Like 1

Can you speak English:Yes

Steam Name: Rockerjompa

Country of Residence: Sweden

How long have been playing DayZ: Since 1.7.1.5 patch

Do you have any military experience:I I've been playing in groups and I know the way around the game. I also played domination and Wasteland.

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: Because I hate being alone.

What can you bring to the clan: Guns, skills, beans

Thank you for the reply, I am excited to play with you guys. Just to clarify, my steam name ( Clydeandthedwiss ) dose have two s`s at the end, I sometimes get asked if it was a typo and just wanted to be clear. Thanks again.

Do you play DayZ Origins?

Yes we do :)

Thank you for the reply, I am excited to play with you guys. Just to clarify, my steam name ( Clydeandthedwiss ) dose have two s`s at the end, I sometimes get asked if it was a typo and just wanted to be clear. Thanks again.

No worries mate

Can you speak English:Yes

Steam Name: Rockerjompa

Country of Residence: Sweden

How long have been playing DayZ: Since 1.7.1.5 patch

Do you have any military experience:I I've been playing in groups and I know the way around the game. I also played domination and Wasteland.

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: Because I hate being alone.

What can you bring to the clan: Guns, skills, beans

Welcome to the Red Devil Company, and thanks for the app

• Like 1

Recruitment Application Form

Can you speak English: Yes and some other languages.

Steam Name:willslayyoutodeath

Country of Residence: USA EST

How long have been playing DayZ: a little over a year,

Do you have any military experience:yes

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company:I am more or less looking for people who are willing to actually play as team, communication and seriousness.

What can you bring to the clan: a lot, wisdom, experience, donations for things.

Steam Name: unfundedcanine

Country of Residence: US

How long have been playing DayZ: 3-4 months

Do you have any military experience: Negative

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company:To have some of those memorable moments. And it can get a bit boring running solo

What can you bring to the clan: Pretty much anything I can fly/Drive/Shoot .. etc But most importantly i can Provide Recon/Support/Ranged attacks (I enjoy sniping)

Edited by Unfundedcanine
  • Like 1

Can you speak English: Yes, very fluently

Steam Name: tennis4242

How long have been playing DayZ: a week :D

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I am looking for a good team to play with. I do not like playing alone very much. I would much rather play with a team

What can you bring to the clan: I am a friendly player and I am willing to do whatever I need to to help. I am not someone who gets very mad easily over the game and I will gladly give up some gear for the good of the team.

• Like 1

Can you speak English: Very well.

Steam Name: _Squoogle_

How long have been playing DayZ: 5 months

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: Looking for skilled and intelligent people to survive the horrors of DayZ with. Mainly because I prefer company.

What can you bring to the clan: Laid back mature guy. I know when to joke around and when to be serious, overall just enjoy the experience of gaming.

• Like 1

Steam Name: unfundedcanine

Country of Residence: US

How long have been playing DayZ: 3-4 months

Do you have any military experience: Negative

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company:To have some of those memorable moments. And it can get a bit boring running solo

What can you bring to the clan: Pretty much anything I can fly/Drive/Shoot .. etc But most importantly i can Provide Recon/Support/Ranged attacks (I enjoy sniping)

Welcome to the Red Devil Company. Thank you for applying.

Can you speak English: Yes, very fluently

Steam Name: tennis4242

How long have been playing DayZ: a week :D

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I am looking for a good team to play with. I do not like playing alone very much. I would much rather play with a team

What can you bring to the clan: I am a friendly player and I am willing to do whatever I need to to help. I am not someone who gets very mad easily over the game and I will gladly give up some gear for the good of the team.

Welcome to the Red Devil Company. We will gladly take you on and teach you all there is to know. Thank you for applying :)

Can you speak English: Very well.

Steam Name: _Squoogle_

How long have been playing DayZ: 5 months

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: Looking for skilled and intelligent people to survive the horrors of DayZ with. Mainly because I prefer company.

What can you bring to the clan: Laid back mature guy. I know when to joke around and when to be serious, overall just enjoy the experience of gaming.

Welcome to the Red Devil Company, thank you for applying.

Thank you to everyone that has applied to join. Myself, the rest of the High Command and the senior officers look forward to working with you all. I will add you all to Steam when I get home from school. Again thank you all for applying.

And let's keep getting more recruits ^.^

Edited by DedMan

Hey Red Devil Company Clan Owner and Members,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

• Like 1

Hey Red Devil Company Clan Owner and Members,

I'd like to invite you to play on our DayZ server. We have a website, a TeamSpeak, and we also have a couple other maps planned for our DayZ server. We will also be willing to set up a sort of a "base" on our server if we see you online, and actively playing enough. I hope you decide to join. The server can be found below, as well as the website.

http://www.aldeongaming.enjin.com/

Thank you for inviting us to your community, I have put a post on your forum.

• Like 1

Thank you for inviting us to your community, I have put a post on your forum.

That's great! We hope to see your clan on our server some time soon.

• Like 1