DedMan

The Red Devil Company|150 Slot Teamspeak|Recruiting

wDQLexl.jpg

General Information:

The Red Devil Company is an Australian based international clan for DayZ. We are sponsored by GloVine, a web hosting company in Australia.

At this present time we are looking to recruit people with any experience, if your new to DayZ no worries we can teach you everything that you need to know and take you through tactics training etc.

We currently have 5 members with military experience including one ex SAS soldier.

To join the Red Devil Company you can be anywhere around the world because we are an international clan.

We apply real military tactics into our gameplay and are more than happy to teach these tactics to new members.

Teamspeak Server: ts.reddevilcompany.net:10017

Requirements:

15+

Working Mic

Must Speak English

Must be Active

Must have Teamspeak

Note:

Exceptions will be made for mature people under the age of 15

If you do not own Teamspeak 3 you can download it here:

http://www.teamspeak.com/

Clan Rules:

1. Killing of other clan members is not tolerated
  2. Arguing with other members is not acceptable, if you have a problem speak to an officer or a member of the high command.
  3. Do not steal from other clan members.
  4. When wearing our tags conduct yourself in a respectable manner.
  5. Look out for your teammates because they will be looking out for you.

How to Join:

If you would like to join the Red Devil Company and you meet the requirements please fill in the following application and post it as a reply on this thread. If you are under 15 and would still like to join, please post a comment with the application filled out and I will PM you to discuss whether you are able to join.

Recruitment Application Form

Can you speak English:

Steam Name:

Country of Residence:

How long have been playing DayZ:

Do you have any military experience:

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company:

What can you bring to the clan:

If you have any questions please feel free to private message me, comment on the thread, speak to me in our Teamspeak or message me on Steam. Steam name: R.D.C|DedMan|Gen

Edited by DedMan
  • Like 1

Can you speak English: Yes

Steam Name: Mad Monkey

Country of Residence: Australia, NSW

How long have been playing DayZ: 4 months

Do you have any military experience: Nope

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: Would like to play with a clan because it sometimes gets boring being a lone wolf.

What can you bring to the clan: Fun and Strategy (BEANS)

• Like 2

Steam Name: Mad Monkey

Country of Residence: Australia, NSW

How long have been playing DayZ: 4 months

Do you have any military experience: Nope

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: Would like to play with a clan because it sometimes gets boring being a lone wolf.

What can you bring to the clan: Fun and Strategy (BEANS)

Welcome to the Red Devil Company, I will add you on Steam when I get home :)

• Like 1

Steam Name: Nice_Baws

Country of Residence: North America (Eastern)

How long have been playing DayZ: Around 2 months, but i knew much about the game before I got it.

Do you have any military experience: Played Airsoft for a bit, if that counts, I wouldn't consider it experience though, it was a while ago.

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: Tired of playing solo, plus most games are more fun with friends. Also would like to be a part of a community.

What can you bring to the clan: A funny, mature medic, that can cover your ass or provide a laugh when needed.

Edited by MarshallDF
  • Like 2

Steam Name: Nice_Baws

Country of Residence: North America (Eastern)

How long have been playing DayZ: Around 2 months, but i knew much about the game before I got it.

Do you have any military experience: Played Airsoft for a bit, if that counts, I wouldn't consider it experience though, it was a while ago.

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: Tired of playing solo, plus most games are more fun with friends. Also would like to be a part of a community.

What can you bring to the clan: A funny, mature medic, that can cover your ass or provide a laugh when needed.

Welcome to the Red Devil Company Marshall, I will add you on Steam very soon.

• Like 1

English: yes

Steam name: Battelley

How long have I played: about 6 months

Military experience: no

Why do I want to join: playing alone is a pain, want to be a part of something organised

What can I bring: I am very reliable and will sacrifice myself and spread gear around

• Like 1

English: yes

Steam name: Battelley

How long have I played: about 6 months

Military experience: no

Why do I want to join: playing alone is a pain, want to be a part of something organised

What can I bring: I am very reliable and will sacrifice myself and spread gear around

Welcome to the Red Devil Company, I will add you on steam now :)

Can you speak English:Yes

Steam Name: TSquared

Country of Residence:Luxembourg

How long have been playing DayZ: Since July

Do you have any military experience: Unfortunately not

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I've stumbled across many clans but none that were serious enough or constant , i saw yours and by the looks of it you look like a pretty good,serious and organised clan.

What can you bring to the clan: A dedicated mature highly good player which adapts fast. I have a very good knowledge over the game and that will contribute fully in the clan ,help fellow members by giving gear and whichever way possible and help in the growth of the clan.I also have experience from many clans, minor and major.

• Like 1

Can you speak English:Yes

Steam Name: TSquared

Country of Residence:Luxembourg

How long have been playing DayZ: Since July

Do you have any military experience: Unfortunately not

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I've stumbled across many clans but none that were serious enough or constant , i saw yours and by the looks of it you look like a pretty good,serious and organised clan.

What can you bring to the clan: A dedicated mature highly good player which adapts fast. I have a very good knowledge over the game and that will contribute fully in the clan ,help fellow members by giving gear and whichever way possible and help in the growth of the clan.I also have experience from many clans, minor and major.

Welcome to the Red Devil Company, I will add you on steam as soon as I get the chance.

Can u please pm me (easy to see a notification ) your DayZ server name and Time at which u guys play (in GMT) , I will post my details if i think i can play with a decent ping at ur server and our playtime matches..

thanks

• Like 1

Steam Name: dfeng1997

Country of Residence: USA

How long have been playing DayZ: 1 year

Do you have any military experience: No

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I need a group.

What can you bring to the clan: Another gun, another brain.

when do u get on the ts and how do i communicate with you?

Well, my day at school has just started, so I will be home in roughly 7 hours. I will add you on steam when I get home, then I'll message you to come into the teamspeak.

Steam Name: dfeng1997

How long have been playing DayZ: 1 year

Do you have any military experience: No

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I need a group.

What can you bring to the clan: Another gun, another brain.

Welcome to the Red Devil Company, I will add you on Steam when I get home.

Thank you to everyone that has joined so far!

It would be great to gather some more people though :D

Can you speak English: Yes and fluently

Steam Name: clankymichael

How long have been playing DayZ: Year and a half

Do you have any military experience: no

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I look forward to play with an organized team and look for an overall enjoyable time when I game.

What can you bring to the clan: A mature and friendly team member, complete cooperation with the team, spotting(I am VERY good at spotting other players while sniping), and if it is necessary though i prefer not to. Lead a squad or team.

• Like 1

Can you speak English: Yes and fluently

Steam Name: clankymichael

How long have been playing DayZ: Year and a half

Do you have any military experience: no

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I look forward to play with an organized team and look for an overall enjoyable time when I game.

What can you bring to the clan: A mature and friendly team member, complete cooperation with the team, spotting(I am VERY good at spotting other players while sniping), and if it is necessary though i prefer not to. Lead a squad or team.

Welcome to the Red Devil Company, I will add you on Steam when I get home. Sounds like your going to be a valuable member of our sniper team.

Steam Name: Drakoo4lyfe47

Country of Residence: U.S.A

How long have been playing DayZ: Since it came out

Do you have any military experience: Not old enough or I would

Why do you want to join the Red Devil Company: I've been playing for so long, on and off in clans, I just want to find one where things don't go wrong.

What can you bring to the clan: I can bring many benefits, I'm patient, I help others out more then myself, I'm a good shot, I cover fire plenty, I can be a good leader if need be.

• Like 1