Sign in to follow this  
Hze

small tips from a fairly new player

Ok im fairly new as i joined this game on saturday but i have got the hang of it quickly. this is to help you if your new and to provide some tips.

1- WATCH THE ZOMBIES: watching where they walk is very usefull, it will allow you to get in and out of where you are going efficiently.

2- SCOUT THE AREA: doing this will allow you to see how many zombies there are, where they are, where they are heading to, see what building are accessable, and see if there are any players there.

3- DONT RUN UNLESS YOUR IN THE WOODS/KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING: never run, it attracts zombies way to easily, players too, stay crouched and use crouch + shift, its more effective than going prone because you can get away easier if you have agrod zombies without a weapon.

4- DONT IMEDIENTLY HEAD FOR CITIES: you will die, from a bandit/camper or just someone being a prick killing people without asking if they are friendly, although you will find good loot in cities, best to avoid them if you dont have a weapon.

5- DONT WASTE AMMO: this is if you find a weapon, dont just shoot every zombie you see, you will find yourself fucked later if you go around with no ammo when you really need it in a situation eg. zombies wont stop follwing you / player confrontations.

6- AVOID PLAYERS: from my experience its best to avoid players, especially if they have guns, they will shot you, unless they are nice and actually realise you have nothing worth taking.

7- USE ONLINE MAPS (best to find one with a key): you will get lost without one, dont know where you are? look at your surroundings. eg. oh theres a lighthouse that i can only swim to, oh im near electro.

8- GET WHAT ITEMS YOU FIND: you may need them without realising, find a empty tin can? throw it to get rid of zombies. find tons of food/drink? take it you can drop it later if you have no room for ammo/blood pacts ect.

9- USE THE FOREST TO GET TO PLACES: people drive around on vehicles, they may kill you, they may not. Also zombies spawn near little huts you may find. the forest is also VERY good for scoping out the place your intending on heading to.

If you have any other questions please feel free to ask, im fairly new, im not a pro, but i know my way around and how to get in and out of places efficiently.

Current items because of following these tips:

Ak-74 - 3 mags

makarov - 4 mags

1 bloodpac

2 cans of drink

2 cans of beans

bottle

compass

knife

watch

alice pack

oh and iv only been alive 2 hrs max.. ;)

happy survivng!

good tip respawn if your between cherno and electra

unless your confident and you have an idea what your doing, i always go to cherno first to get gear.

Good tips. I would advise using shift to run and have walk as a default though. At least when within a mile of larger towns.

unless your confident and you have an idea what your doing' date=' i always go to cherno first to get gear.

[/quote']

I'm the other way round, I always go to Electra and avoid Cherno like death. Mostly I just got to the few good loot spots on the out skirts then out and up north.

The most rewarding thing for new players is the first day you spend alive.

unless your confident and you have an idea what your doing' date=' i always go to cherno first to get gear.

[/quote']

I'm the other way round, I always go to Electra and avoid Cherno like death. Mostly I just got to the few good loot spots on the out skirts then out and up north.

The most rewarding thing for new players is the first day you spend alive.

i always go cherno now xD