Vision17

Outlaw Military Solutions - DayZ Celle - 200+ Vehicles - 20 Helicopters - Tanks - Random AI - Friendly Clan and Admins - Looking for new players

Hi, I'm Vision. Welcome to our server page. A few things for you guys to know first.

We have a lot of things on the server that many don't. I take no credit for the custom work done on the server, that credit goes to Manatees Gaming for allowing me to use their files.

I've put in tanks, attack helicopters, APCs, and much more. Custom Heli Crash loot, and an increased spawn rate.

We run this server as a clan, and we plan on hosting events as soon as we can get more than 20 people online at once.

So far, I've had to ban two people for hacking in vehicles and wreaking havoc. So please, don't try to take advantage just because there is not an admin on at that time, because we're always watching.

So guys, keep it fair. And have fun. Enjoy.

If you have any questions regarding the server, feel free to ask away. If you're more interested in our clan, go here

http://dayzmod.com/f...t/#entry1259731

Thank you, and please give us your feedback, or any errors you encounter.

I have installed rMod2.1. You will need to install this at offgaming.com.

Server IP is 192.31.185.204:3119

Edited by Vision17

Installed rMod2.1 today. Will have working launch parameters after I get everything installed. Thanks for reading this post, and I hope you guys enjoy.