Sign in to follow this  
Sh1zn3t

Adding banned weapons to the loot table

Hello everyone.

Iv tried googling this but with no luck. Maybe I suck at google, I dont know, I cant find it.

I want to add a gun to my loot table, the VSS Vintorez.

I am not very good with editing PBO's and such. I have done it before but I need a good good guide before I go for it:p

Is there anyway someone can help me with setting up a guide (Or a link) on how to:

1 Unban banned weapons

2 Add the VSS to the loot table etc?

Sorry for being a noob but I have nowhere else to go and I want that gun! And obviously more guns, if possible!

Cheers

-S

the vintorez will be shitty.

1- it doesn't run a high dist.

2- completely silent which ruins the gameplay since the sniper rule is you need one shot only for the kill

No offense, but I was asking for help on how to implement it, not for your opinion about whether you like the gun or not:)

No offense, but I was asking for help on how to implement it, not for your opinion about whether you like the gun or not:)

While I'm not answering your question, you do care about your players, don't you? I wouldn't want to have such an advantage on my server. Whatever, though.

I know you said you aren't too familiar with editing pbo's but the fact is, you'll have to edit them if you want to make any changes. I found a pretty good link that shows you what to edit and where. [url=http://opendayz.net/threads/adding-custom-loot-spawns.7327/]http://opendayz.net/threads/adding-custom-loot-spawns.7327/[/url

If you have trouble figuring it out, feel free to hop into my clans ts (ts.gsc-clan.org) and pm me. I'll walk you through it. Good luck and have fun!